TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

Hell didnt even know a 4th round happened until about 40 min ago

With the 132nd pick in the 2020 nfl draft the Minnesota Vikings select Anthony Gordon  - QB Washington St

GM - We have to get some safety insurance for kirky.  He maybe a lil raw and playing in mike leaches system, we shall see.  But he is a big boy than can sling the ball around.  He will sit and learn from kirky and hopefully push for backup QB

@atlbillsfan1975 and seattle seahawks are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the 133 pick of the NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU.

We love to pound the rock in Seattle and Moss is an excellent blocker. We think Moss’ pass catching can improve enough to make him a viable option after Olsen retires. 

@MrEpsYtown and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

With the 134th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Baltimore Ravens select Tanner Muse, S, Clemson

At his roots John Harbaugh is a special teams guy. Muse instantly becomes a core special team player in all phases. In the meantime he is a chess piece that can be used to do a variety of things on defense. He can play either safety position, could play a nickel linebacker, can be used as a blitzer. The Ravens think Muse is going to go higher than a lot of people think and this guy is just a pure football player. Some really smart team like the Steelers or Pats will take this guy and he will be a meaningful contributor. So why not the Ravens?

@Just Joshin' is on the clock

@Virgil @BuffaloHokie13

The Ravens draft haul in the 2020 mock draft:

1: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

2: Bradlee Anae, Edge, Utah

2: Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

3: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton

3: Antonio Gibson, RB/WR, Memphis

4: Damien Lewis, G, LSU

4: Tanner Muse, S, Clemson

• Like (+1) 2

Okay boys. 12 hours, 12 picks. 

@Just Joshin' is up with the Steelers until 9am.

@RyanC883

@aristocrat

@Buffalo716

@section122

@aristocrat

@Kirby Jackson

@GunnerBill

@NewEra

@atlbillsfan1975

@wppete x2 to close it out.

If you're done and you know it, please let me know here so I can make a pick for you without delay. Thanks everyone for your participation! 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@RyanC883

@aristocrat

@Buffalo716

@section122

@aristocrat

@Kirby Jackson

@GunnerBill

@NewEra

@atlbillsfan1975

If you're done and you know it, please let me know here so I can make a pick for you without delay. Thanks everyone for your participation! 

Nope I am still in the game Hokie. And I will have my eye on here all day. I don't work draft day. Pretty much in my contract. :D

58 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@RyanC883

@aristocrat

@Buffalo716

@section122

@aristocrat

@Kirby Jackson

@GunnerBill

@NewEra

@atlbillsfan1975

I’ve waited since pick 14 for this!!

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, aristocrat said:

any chance someone has the next top 10-20 available?  

There are 7 boards in the sheet linked in the OP. Anyone in particular you trust? I've got Matt Miller, Daniel Jeremiah, NFL Draft Tracker, GunnerBill, or my boards all with several players left.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

There are 7 boards in the sheet linked in the OP. Anyone in particular you trust? I've got Matt Miller, Daniel Jeremiah, NFL Draft Tracker, GunnerBill, or my boards all with several players left.

i did not see that link thank you

• Like (+1) 1

The Jaguars thank all the IT nerds out there doing their thing. Also the first responders out there battling the virus including yours truly girlfriend who is treating some virus patients. 

With the fourth round pick in the 2020 draft the Jaguars will take Joshua Kelly RB UCLA. 

Fournette is available for trade. We are asking for a fourth rounder. 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The Jaguars thank all the IT nerds out there doing their thing. Also the first responders out there battling the virus including yours truly girlfriend who is treating some virus patients. 

With the fourth round pick in the 2020 draft the Jaguars will take Joshua Kelly RB UCLA. 

Fournette is available for trade. We are asking for a fourth rounder. 

?

• Haha (+1) 1