TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Yeah we need a proven player and Dillard is just not good enough at OT. Move him to Guard. We couldnt pass on such a talent like Becton. Eagle O-line looking solid if Dillard can transition to Guard, think he can.

Yeah Becton at 21 is shocking.  The Bills should trade 54 and next years first to get Becton

• Like (+1) 1

Heavily debated between the 2 edge prospects.  In the end Bill's relationship with Kirk Ferentz guides him to draft Epenesa.

With the 23rd pick the New England Patriots select AJ Epenesa, edge iowa.

Trey Flowers replacement a year later.  

@qwksilver and the Saints are on the clock 

Without a 2nd round pick we would have moved from this spot. However, with so many interesting prospects on the board, especially both of our top LBs and a couple of offensive choices. The New Orleans Saints run to the virtual podium and:

the New Orleans Saints select Patrick Queen, LB, LSU.

This is where position of need and BPA meets. As a 3 down LB, Patrick never has to come off the field. Our LB room has a group that didn’t finish the season as well a being on 1 year deals. He is an immediate upgrade and day 1 starter. We couldn't be happier. We were hoping for Queen or Murray and to see them both there makes it an interesting choice where both can be followed to see if we made the correct choice.

@bkep32 is on the clock

@Virgil

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Without a 2nd round pick we would have moved from this spot. However, with so many interesting prospects on the board, especially both of our top LBs and a couple of offensive choices. The New Orleans Saints run to the virtual podium and:

the New Orleans Saints select Patrick Queen, LB, LSU.

This is where position of need and BPA meets. As a 3 down LB, Patrick never has to come off the field. Our LB room has a group that didn’t finish the season as well a being on 1 year deals. He is an immediate upgrade and day 1 starter. We couldn't be happier. We were hoping for Queen or Murray and to see them both there makes it an interesting choice where both can be followed to see if we made the correct choice.

@bkep32 is on the clock

@Virgil

I like Queen there. Good pick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I like Queen there. Good pick.

Thanks. It really was a no brainer.  Would have preferred a trade out and grab a 2nd or 3rd but that seems like a stretch this late and everyone else seems to be selling as well. 

With the 25th  pick the Minnesota vikings select Justin Jefferson WR - LSU.

GM we had offers to move out of 22 and 25 but we just can't pass up the young talent.  Both picks were need and both picks were tops on our board when we selected.  Looking fwd to day 2

@Watkins101 is on the clock

Edited by bkep32

5 hours ago, wppete said:

Yeah we need a proven player and Dillard is just not good enough at OT. Move him to Guard. We couldnt pass on such a talent like Becton. Eagle O-line looking solid if Dillard can transition to Guard, think he can.

Dillard already played some snaps inside last season. If Becton slid all the way down like that I wouldn't put it past Philly to go this way. 

3 hours ago, bkep32 said:

With the 25th  pick the Minnesota vikings select Justin Jefferson WR - LSU.

GM we had offers to move out of 22 and 25 but we just can't pass up the young talent.  Both picks were need and both picks were tops on our board when we selected.  Looking fwd to day 2

@Watkins101 is on the clock

A lot of Bills fans would have loved the Vikings draft results so far 

****TRADE ALERT******

The Chargers are sending picks 41 and 71 to the 49ers for pick 26.

With the 26th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Chargers select Josh Jones, OT, Houston.

Sensing an impending run of OL picks in the back end of the draft, the Chargers use their pick acquired in the Browns trade to select Herbert's blind-side protector, allowing them to move Bulaga to the right side.

@atlbillsfan1975 and the Seattle Seahawks are on the clock...

Edited by TPS

With the 27th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU.

We take the highest rated DL left on our board. We need to get better pressure on the QB and we think Ross will get there. We still have hopes of bringing back Clowney at the right price. Running back was tempting as was Oline but in the end we grab a quick interior lineman who can make an immediate impact and help get our defense better.

@MrEpsYtown and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock...

With the 28th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

Oh man, my Ravens sprint up the virtual podium the select the former Sooner standout. Ever since CJ Mosley left, the Ravens’ defense has been missing something. Murray has all of the leadership and intangibles, he is long, strong, and fast. He is also a great blitzer and is the ideal toy for the Ravens defense.  I was trying to trade up into the late teens for Murray, so to have him slide here feels like a steal. After getting run over by the Titans, the Ravens acquired Calais Campbell, Derek Wolfe, and moved Brandon Williams back to the nose. This team has a great secondary, strong edge players and now finds the new heart and soul of their defense in Murray.

@Blokestradamus and the Titans are now on the clock.

@Virgil 

• Like (+1) 3

With the 29th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Jaylon Johnson, Corner, Utah.

GM: We found ourselves with a tough choice to make between two fantastic players but we have to make defending the pass our priority. In Jaylon, we believe that we've got a player that helps us to replicate the ball skills that we've lost following the departure of Logan Ryan. Jaylon's versatility and skill set will give us options in coverage and we feel that he's got the potential to be a part of a fantastic secondary for years to come.

The Packers are officially on the clock @RyanC883

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

With the 29th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Jaylon Johnson, Corner, Utah.

GM: We found ourselves with a tough choice to make between two fantastic players but we have to make defending the pass our priority. In Jaylon, we believe that we've got a player that helps us to replicate the ball skills that we've lost following the departure of Logan Ryan. Jaylon's versatility and skill set will give us options in coverage and we feel that he's got the potential to be a part of a fantastic secondary for years to come.

The Packers are officially on the clock @RyanC883

Great pick. Love him. Love him. Love him.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Great pick. Love him. Love him. Love him.

I got so enamoured watching him this morning, I forgot to have my Cheerios.

I think I would've initially gone for Gladney had they both been on the board but I'm very pleased with how things worked out.

• Like (+1) 1