TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

It's a little bit sad how seriously I'm taking this. Spending my morning researching how the past 2 mocks have gone, writing up a Big Board. Working out all of my potential trade up/down scenarios.

Mark my words, Tennessee will be ready.

Edited by Blokestradamus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bkep32 said:

Just putting this out there...vikings are willing trade partners to move up or down in this years draft.  Excited to get this going!

The Chargers will listen to all offers...

With the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Joe Burrow, QB, Formerly Ohio State.

This is one of those incredible times where the best player on your board is available at your pick, and they also line up with a position of need. There were some good offers on the table, but we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring Joe back to the great state of Ohio. We have already supplied Joe with the location of the 3 closest Cheesecake Factories, in case his snapchat game is on point, and we look forward to using more picks to ensure a successful and healthy career for our new QB1.

@Victory Formation and the Washington Redskins are on the clock. 

With the 2nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

I don’t mean to throw a wrench in this mock draft but the Redskins are absolutely stupid if they don’t go QB here. Chase Young is a ridiculous prospect but I just don’t think that Dwayne Haskins is the guy. I didn’t like him coming out and I still don’t feel any better about him after last year. The injury concerns surrounding Tua is just noise. I saw his pro day and he looked pretty darn healthy to me. You don’t pass on a Russell Wilson type prospect for a DE. I’m borrowing a page from the Arizona Cardinals and taking the elite QB prospect and putting Dwayne Haskins on the trading block.

@frostbitmic You are on the clock, sir.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

With the 2nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

I don’t mean to throw a wrench in this mock draft but the Redskins are absolutely stupid if they don’t go QB here. Chase Young is a ridiculous prospect but I just don’t think that Dwayne Haskins is the guy. I didn’t like him coming out and I still don’t feel any better about him after last year. The injury concerns surrounding Tua is just noise. I saw his pro day and he looked pretty darn healthy to me. You don’t pass on a Russell Wilson type prospect for a DE. I’m borrowing a page from the Arizona Cardinals and taking the elite QB prospect and putting Dwayne Haskins on the trading block.

I'm good with this pick and wouldn't be completely shocked if it happened.  If you believe the media over the past 10 days, then there is no chance between the Skins saying Young is their guy and Tua is coming off of people's boards for health concerns, but you can't believe anything these days.  Tua would fit their potential new offense and definitely sell tickets and jerseys.

Sorry for my late start as I walked into a "show" at work

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

A bold pic but I like it.  I may keep both for a year and then trade the loser as to have insurance in 2020.

I do not see this actually occurring as Rivera is defensive oriented and Young would bring the D up a few notches.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

A bold pic but I like it.  I may keep both for a year and then trade the loser as to have insurance in 2020.

I do not see this actually occurring as Rivera is defensive oriented and Young would bring the D up a few notches.

They traded a 5th (no, not of liquor) for Kyle Allen. He's their insurance. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

They traded a 5th (no, not of liquor) for Kyle Allen. He's their insurance. 

No part of me believes Allen nor Haskins is the answer at QB.  Unless they think they will be in position again to get a QB next year, a move this year wouldn't surprise me. 

I agree that they have a lot of rebuilding to do, but IF IF IF IF, Tua is cleared and believed to be healthy going forward, I think they would be dumb to not consider it.  He was the clear #1 pick until he got hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I’m not a Haskins fan at all (and I’m a lifelong Buckeyes fan).  Tua to Washington makes a lot of sense to me.  Get your QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

***Trade Alert***

The Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins have made a trade.

The Browns Receive:

OT Trent Williams

The Washington Redskins receive:

Picks 74 and 115

-Note:  This is only relevant to explain Browns future picks and if we get to a 3rd round.  We didn't discuss trading players and I'm skeptical to do so, but Williams name is clearly on the trade block.  I hope this doesn't open a can of worms

• Like (+1) 1