Josh Allen Best Plays of 2019

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?So, you wake up like this too, eh?

It appears they got their coffee...

38 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I double checked and the video is missing the Knox's TD at Miami, which is odd.

If Allen can correct and fine tune some of his shortcomings, we will have a QB for a long time, I believe this kid will overcome them.

Even with his shortcomings, he is a lot of fun to watch.

This ^^^ 

also if the drops get under some semblance of control/ reduced by a third or more things will be looking up for certain, ?

Go Bills!!!

3 hours ago, eball said:

That's correct.  Last season was a "let's see if we can show we belong in the playoffs" year...this season the expectations are beyond that, regardless of what people are saying about a "tougher schedule."  When the opponents are announced how many of those teams look at Buffalo on their schedule and think, "good, an easy game?"

It's time for Bills fans to stop thinking the Bills are a doormat.  Other teams don't want to play us.

I think you’re right as far as the Bills defense. No team thinks they are an easy win, but not true offensively! Not yet anyway! I still think that the Bills will garner more attention as far as an up coming opponent! Diggs and the continued development of Josh and even Knox, will help that. Plus being a playoff team last year. 

I guess not thinking of the Bills as a dormant is a hard habit to break! Especially one that has lasted for nearly two decades!

2 of my favorite plays were his 4th and 1 conversions where he either slipped or lost control of the ball only to not give and dive for the 1st. He had amazing throws all year but my 2 favorites came in the Texans game. The perfect pass "near completion" to Duke and the OT cross his body bullet to Devin. This kid is special and he's only going to get better. 

Allen is just fun to watch.  Thanks for that

Also, watching that really gave me some appreciation for the kind of receiver Brown is.  He was in on a really good percentage of the Allen highlights!  Exciting stuff ahead for the two of them.. and now Diggs!

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for posting this.  I started a thread about a video posted to Twitter by Cian Fahey that was supposed to bolster Cian's bottom-of-the-barrel evaluation of Josh.  When I looked at the video and slowed the plays down there 3 to 6 throws that were tipped by the DL, 2 maybe 3 where his arm was hit during the throw and another where Cody Ford lost leverage and was fast waltzed backwards and kicked Josh in the leg while in mid throw. 

So, of the 15 or so throws in the "Josh Allen is comically inaccurate" low light video compilation, 6 to 10 of the examples were not as advertised.  Many of them I had not noticed when they happened or at any other point prior to watching this.  So thanks to Cian for grouping these together in one place to make it easier to analyze them.  One of them was an overthrow of Knox in the first quarter vs. the Ravens.  The whole crowd was in "wtf Josh!" after that throw.  Here's a screen snip of it below.  I believe the Ravens' player is Chris Wormley and his hand is about to be smashed by Josh's forearm.  

As good as the highlight videos are and as much fun as they are to watch, I actually felt good about many of these low light throws too because many actually proved to be the result of something other than Josh's overstated accuracy "problem."  If anything Josh Allen's throws are way more accurate than Cian Fahey's QB analysis.

Josh Allens Arm Smashing into Chris Wormley's Hand.PNG

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

2 of my favorite plays were his 4th and 1 conversions where he either slipped or lost control of the ball only to not give and dive for the 1st. He had amazing throws all year but my 2 favorites came in the Texans game. The perfect pass "near completion" to Duke and the OT cross his body bullet to Devin. This kid is special and he's only going to get better. 

One of those being against the Pats where he was facemasked  without a call and slid outside the tackle to dive forward?  That was almost as good as the one on Thanksgiving.