Peter King: NFL People Show Lives in Quarantine (Hauschka featured)

6 hours ago, todd said:

I'm actually amazed King wrote *anything* regarding the Buffalo Bills. He has a huge blind spot when it comes to them. Too small-market for the hot-take King. He used to be good, now he's lazy.

He’s been on with Murph and Tasker a lot this year I feel like, and had complimentary things to say about the McBeane regime every time I’ve caught the show—that said I agree we sometimes get short shrift in his column, but I figure we will earn our notoriety the old fashioned way by maintaining excellence on the field...

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

More of a brown liquor kinda guy, but id give it a shot.  I've found spending a bit more on vermouth has made a big difference in my martini game when i make them for the wife.  Maybe stepping up from goose/ketel is next.

My any day go to is definitely bourbon, but every once in a while I do vodka (Chopin or Belvedere) or gin (Sapphire or Hendricks).

25 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

My any day go to is definitely bourbon, but every once in a while I do vodka (Chopin or Belvedere) or gin (Sapphire or Hendricks).

Yeah Scotch and Bourbon are my go to's.  I've been loving Canadian Club and Ginger ale lately too.  Nice and cheap, refreshing, maybe throw a lime wedge in there if I'm feelin funky.