Peter King: NFL People Show Lives in Quarantine (Hauschka featured)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/13/nfl-draft-rumors-coronavirus-life-peter-king/

I’ve got a 2-and-a-half-year-old son, and my wife Lindsey and I are expecting another boy in a month. We’re trying to be super-cautious. We decided to have a home birth, and that decision looks even better now. I probably wouldn’t be allowed in the delivery room in the hospital now. Being home so much, I’ve taken a deep dive into cooking. Made some pretty good pizza this week. And I’m with Jones, my son, most of the day. I’ve spent a lot of time looking for snails and playing with trucks . . . and reading up on potty-training. I know there’s chaos in different parts of the country right now, but there’s also a lot of goodness in society now, with things slowing down. People have hit the pause button. I see neighbors talking to neighbors.

“I’ve been doing FaceTime workouts with my trainer. I’m able to use kettle bells, TRX, the Keiser Functional Trainer and Pilates equipment.

“It’s a really unique time. It’s super weird. So many livelihoods—we’re all in a state of limbo. Still, I feel fortunate to be alive right now in this great country.”

31 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I am in on the Lemon Juice thing.  Health elixir extraordinaire 

Mmmmmmmm I chug fresh Lemon juice straight whenever I can!!

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How much at once? 

A gallon.... J/k

The juice of 3-4 regular sized Eureka Lemons is around a 1/2 cup. You can drink it like a man and chase it with water to cut the acid or you can make a lemonade (16 oz of water) minus sugar!:wub:

9 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Mmmmmmmm I chug fresh Lemon juice straight whenever I can!!

A gallon.... J/k

The juice of 3-4 regular sized Eureka Lemons is around a 1/2 cup. You can drink it like a man and chase it with water to cut the acid or you can make a lemonade (16 oz of water) minus sugar!:wub:

I will just add to my martinis. At this point I’m more likely to die of cyrrhosis of the liver than Covid 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm actually amazed King wrote *anything* regarding the Buffalo Bills. He has a huge blind spot when it comes to them. Too small-market for the hot-take King. He used to be good, now he's lazy.

10 hours ago, Logic said:

I’m sorry, but surely when the headline “How Jordan Poyer is staying busy during quarantine” came up, we all immediately thought the same thing, right? ?

Cruising UB bars is off the list though...

2 hours ago, todd said:

I'm actually amazed King wrote *anything* regarding the Buffalo Bills. He has a huge blind spot when it comes to them. Too small-market for the hot-take King. He used to be good, now he's lazy.

He's semi-retired.   And what exactly is comment-worth in Buffalo?    Or what difference would it make if he wrote something?     Asking for a friend...

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I guess my mixed drink ignorance is showing!  Pardon my whiskey breath, I just rode in from Butte.  ?

Well mostly the gimlet is just lime juice and a nice cold vodka outta the freezer  - Belvedere is my personal choice or another good one that doesn’t need a mixer.  I’ll just sub in the lemon to make it healthy. Voila. It’s 5:00 somewhere *hic*

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well mostly the gimlet is just lime juice and a nice cold vodka outta the freezer  - Belvedere is my personal choice or another good one that doesn’t need a mixer.  I’ll just sub in the lemon to make it healthy. Voila. It’s 5:00 somewhere *hic*

?‍♂️ Chopin though.