Smigus Dyngus folks!

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Poloncarz just did a shot at the end of his presser.

I'm polish but never tried it..one of these days I will.

Happy Dyngus  Day.

It's pretty good stuff in a shot. Buffalo Distillery makes they're own brand of krupnick. Here's a cocktail made with it, a muddled blackberry and a splash of seltzer.

IMG-20190928-195520.jpg

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if I mixed vodka and honey, would I have something similar?  My liver feels I should celebrate this holiday

I don't think it would be any good. See if your local fine liquor establishment has some. I'll bet there's at least one brand available.  There is a local distiller named Djinn that makes an excellent krupnick they distribute.

Krupnik-drinkmemag-com-drink-me.jpg

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Not sure, I got that info from Google, but guess it could be a cheaper alternative if you cant find any. 

Spirytus is a much better drink, most ones sold commercially are around 75%, but you can get some places that make it at a truer 95%

Seriously.....then in that case....Spirytus at 75% or at 95% could  be used  for  hand sanitizer.

14 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Seriously.....then in that case....Spirytus at 75% or at 95% could  be used  for  hand sanitizer.

There was a polish hall around here that started using Vodka/Spirytus to clean counters and surfaces when they couldn't get any sanitizer or cleaners......

My mother remembers my grandfather offering her a drink one time and didn't know about it so she took the shot and said she never had something burn that bad going down.

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

THIS is the day men can walk around whipping chicks with ***** willows? Dammit. I’ve missed it..?

No, the girls whip the guys, guys pour water on the girls. Although someone I said this to recently said because it's 2020, both sexes can pour water on each other....

I guess you could say Polish guys were the first to be '***** whipped'

• Haha (+1) 2