Alternate NFL Helmet Designs

Nuncha

I ignore all of these  threads. All these are a chance for computer graphic nerds to show off their talent.  Give me the current standard uniforms.  Just like people wanting to change from the Shout! song.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Maybe I have bad taste but I kinda like #4 

TERRIBLE, but I like going the opposite way.

12 hours ago, Logic said:

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the helmet below? I swear I've seen it in action in actual Bills games from either the late 70s or early 80s, but it wasn't worn often or for very long. Am I taking crazy pills?

image.png.ca8e13dcbb2c0aee49738ffe791335cb.png

1994 throwback

• Like (+1) 1

Get of my lawn! 
Okay maybe #2 or the sliver one, the other two suck it. 

37 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I ignore all of these  threads. All these are a chance for computer graphic nerds to show off their talent.  Give me the current standard uniforms.  Just like people wanting to change from the Shout! song.

It seems as though you don’t ignore them considering you posted here. ? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Logic said:

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the helmet below? I swear I've seen it in action in actual Bills games from either the late 70s or early 80s, but it wasn't worn often or for very long. Am I taking crazy pills?

image.png.ca8e13dcbb2c0aee49738ffe791335cb.png

I think this was what happens when you take to many mind altering drugs in 1 sitting I can't remember this helmet only in a altered state of mind which i try to stay in cause reality is way to scary for me today ...?

On 4/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, Rc2catch said:

Maybe I have bad taste but I kinda like #4 

I vote Yes, you do!

13 hours ago, Logic said:

I found them! The weird red helmets with the white standing buffalo. Thanks to the posters who pointed me toward 1994.

I hated that look, which unfortunately was a nationally televised game. Then, a Football Trading Card company did a complete series on this game/uni.

I get the no helmet color change rule in effect at the time, but everything short of a closeup looks like pigeons and geese were flying overhead for a couple days straight..

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I vote Yes, you do!

I hated that look, which unfortunately was a nationally televised game. Then, a Football Trading Card company did a complete series on this game/uni.

I get the no helmet color change rule in effect at the time, but everything short of a closeup looks like pigeons and geese were flying overhead for a couple days straight..

I'm the only person on Earth who loves these helmets beyond anything else. I distinctly remember them in this game/season.

• Like (+1) 1