Alternate NFL Helmet Designs

Nuncha

See a lot of these alternate helmet designs lately.  The red one here looks pretty good.

Here is the source if you want to look at the other teams....

https://www.culturehook.com/artist-unveils-crazy-new-helmet-ideas-for-the-nfl/13?utm_medium=TAB&utm_source=TAB-DES-ALL&utm_campaign=TAB-NFLHelmets-T1-V1-D0-S0-DES-ALL-USA-4203254&utm_content=TAB-NFLHelmets-2890711677&utm_term=TAB-NFLHelmets-1047944-msn-defaulthomepage

Bills.jpg

Edited by Azucho98

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the helmet below? I swear I've seen it in action in actual Bills games from either the late 70s or early 80s, but it wasn't worn often or for very long. Am I taking crazy pills?

image.png.ca8e13dcbb2c0aee49738ffe791335cb.png

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Logic said:

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the helmet below? I swear I've seen it in action in actual Bills games from either the late 70s or early 80s, but it wasn't worn often or for very long. Am I taking crazy pills?

1994 I believe. 

I dig the charcoal/black bills helmet. Lemme see if I can find it. 

This guy here rules. 

8056013.jpg

Of course....youd need totally different uniforms as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Ain't no maybe about it.

Depending on a uniform to go with it I think it could have potential. 

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

1994 I believe. 

I dig the charcoal/black bills helmet. Lemme see if I can find it. 

This guy here rules. 

8056013.jpg

Of course....youd need totally different uniforms as well. 

I like that one 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

2 hours ago, Logic said:

It was worn for a throwback game, but the bills did not want to change color helmets. 

• Like (+1) 1

I love our current uni’s with the royal blue. Also was/am thankful that they went back to white helmets. 

None of these do anything for me but if I HAD to choose, it would only be #1. The others are just gross in my opinion. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 2

These aren't new.  24/7 Sports puts these out awhile back, from some guy named graphic maven on instagram.   It looks like another media source picked them up calling it "new" from the NFL, when it doesnt have anything to do with the NFL.

In fact I think these very same helmets have been posted here before.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

939749D5-83EE-4D6A-A9F0-3DD8A8B6F225.jpeg.2e1146611470c187cfb558b260825800.jpeg

I have always liked this concept helmet. 

I would totally be on board with that one.  Might be my favorite yet. 

Also the red helmet with the white standing buffalo would make a cool throwback.

As you can probably tell, I am partial to the old school style buffalo. 

11 hours ago, Logic said:

Bills vs Broncos MNF Week 4 1994.   The Bills wore these and the Broncos wore a logo that looked like a gimp horse.

• Like (+1) 2