NFL seeking advice from teams about playing in empty stadiums

Urgh, that will be awful to see.

You'd think with all of today's technology they'd be able to cgi a crowd in there.

Actually, now that I think about it, why not make it fun and not only cgi a crowd in but every now and then, after a big play, zoom in on one of the cgi crowd members, then cut to a live shot of said fan celebrating on their sofa at home, with name and location info coming up on the screen. That would make it more interactive and add some fun to a very frustrating and depressing situation.

Can you tell I've had a few drinks?

19 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

You'd think with all of today's technology they'd be able to cgi a crowd in there.

Actually, now that I think about it, why not make it fun and not only cgi a crowd in but every now and then, after a big play, zoom in on one of the cgi crowd members, then cut to a live shot of said fan celebrating on their sofa at home, with name and location info coming up on the screen. That would make it more interactive and add some fun to a very frustrating and depressing situation.

Well one cool and different thing about it would be you'd get to hear all of the players on the field. You'd hear them jawing, calling out audibles ect... It would be way better than having no season at all. 

Not surprising. The NFL isn’t going to surrender billions of dollars if there is a way to have a season. They’ll find it or create it. Could use the same say, dozen stadiums every week in localities that allow it ( mostly States with Republican Governors , I’d guess) and rotate the teams through including MNF and TNF games. If any league can make it happen, it will be the NFL. 

42 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hey, it's a fun idea.

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not surprising. The NFL isn’t going to surrender billions of dollars if there is a way to have a season. They’ll find it or create it. Could use the same say, dozen stadiums every week in localities that allow it ( mostly States with Republican Governors , I’d guess) and rotate the teams through including MNF and TNF games. If any league can make it happen, it will be the NFL. 

IT'S A JOKE.

But hypothetically, if they played empty stadiums maybe that would get the league off our back about game day revenue. 

Edited by 1ManRaid