Dan Fouts is out at CBS; replaced by Charles Davis

He's pretty bad.

I've never heard the universal disgust that I heard about Witten and hear about Booger.  I wonder what makes networks stick with people who are simply terrible at their jobs.

I get that a lot of people dislike Buck ... but a lot of people love him, too.

No one likes Booger.  ***** nobody.  And EVERYONE thought Witten was horrible.  He'd probably still have a job if he didn't go back to playing (thank you, Jason).

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m fairly certain it was last years home pats game where he took it upon himself to point out every time the refs missed a penalty that should have been called on buffalo. My god it was irritating. 

I think he did the Ravens game too. I seem to remember Lamar floating a ball over the head of a WR and Fouts saying the WR let him down. Then John brown didn’t get his feet inbounds one a throw from Allen and Fouts says “Allen really needs to make that play” 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he did the Ravens game too. I seem to remember Lamar floating a ball over the head of a WR and Fouts saying the WR let him down. Then John brown didn’t get his feet inbounds one a thriw from Allen and Fouts says “Allen really needs to make that play” 

Right. I seem to remember that numerous games. It’s as though they are instructed to keep that narrative going so they have a talking point alllllll game. 

I remember multiple games where a wr wouldnt reel in a catchable ball or he didn’t quite hit them in stride and would get ripped for it, whereas if it was brady “that receiver needs to make a play for his qb” 

• Like (+1) 2

I always liked Chris Spielman's analysis.  I rarely see any of his Fox games but his ESPN cfb work was great.  It's a matter of articulating the details that his mlb brain notices.  Details that most analysts never see or lack the context to comment on.  

• Like (+1) 2