Bill O'Brien; the Man, the Myth, the Moron

On 4/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, CSBill said:

hahaha, a nomination for "thread title of the year" on TBD.

Absolutely. who doesn't open up a thread that reads like that. I was going to skip it actually.

But the keen wit was permeable at first blush. Enticing title
OP gets major bonus points all around for this   
Love the content as well of the post as well.

Good shtuff

and fun to watch Bill do Bill things.pretty impressive that this happens while the whole organization watches the implosion quietly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I know exactly what his point is, and it's a dumb one on a Bills fan forum.  Houston has had an excellent roster and should have played well...which is why it's all the more remarkable BOB is trying to singlehandedly dismantle the team.  They look like a clown show and I don't care how many division titles they've won in a weak-ass division.  They've been crap in the playoffs (yes, I know they beat the Bills) also.

Just saying that you might want to see how things play out before crowning winners and losers when it comes to trades.  If my opinion is dumb, at least it’s got plenty of company.

Edited by Billl

1 hour ago, eball said:

I know exactly what his point is, and it's a dumb one on a Bills fan forum.  Houston has had an excellent roster and should have played well...which is why it's all the more remarkable BOB is trying to singlehandedly dismantle the team.  They look like a clown show and I don't care how many division titles they've won in a weak-ass division.  They've been crap in the playoffs (yes, I know they beat the Bills) also.

I guess enjoy laughing now. I just wish we were the ones laughing on January 5th. 

Oh, and Houston has more playoff wins than the Bills have had since 1995. The Houston Texans were FORMED in 2002.

Edited by FireChans

15 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I guess enjoy laughing now. I just wish we were the ones laughing on January 5th. 

Oh, and Houston has more playoff wins than the Bills have had since 1995. The Houston Texans were FORMED in 2002.

.....and if the Texans played in the AFCE since they were FORMED they would have 0 Division Titles and maybe a couple of Wildcard appearances.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

.....and if the Texans played in the AFCE since they were FORMED they would have 0 Division Titles and maybe a couple of Wildcard appearances.

Yes, because no AFC East team besides the Pats have won a playoff game since 2002. None of them have ever beaten the Pats in the postseason. Or gone to AFCCG. Or won the division. The Jets and Dolphins have never had any success ever!

Edited by FireChans

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Yes, because no AFC East team besides the Pats have won a playoff game since 2002. None of them have ever beaten the Pats in the postseason. Or gone to AFCCG. Or won the division. The Jets and Dolphins have never had any success ever!

All of that is not true but I guess you'll believe it if you want.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

All of that is not true but I guess you'll believe it if you want.

I know. It was sarcasm. Somehow the other teams in our division have managed to have more success than us but I guess it was all the Pats fault.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

You still DON’T GET IT. This is about the off-season this year, and if you poll experts around the country how many are saying Houston is headed in a better direction than Buffalo? I’ll wait for the answer. I’ll also laugh at moronic decisions made by other franchises all I want.