Let’s Get it Buffalo by Diggs Himself

It's interesting to get an inside look at the fraternity.   It never occurred to me that players around the league reach out to one another when a big change like this happens to one of the brothers.  It's great that Cousins and Thielen and others got to him quickly, but other guys around the league?   It's a good thing.   

The turkey thing is nice.   I wonder if he'll continue in Minneapolis or move that gig to Buffalo.  Either way, it's a good thing.   

Love how he describes the leap.   Obviously it made an impression on more than just the Bills and Bills fans.   

Can't wait.  

• Like (+1) 1

With Diggs in the picture, it's going to be really hard for teams to keep up!  Sure a team like KC has a better offense, but they don't have the defense if the Bills offense gets rolling.  Bills showed last year that they have what it takes to contain Lamar as well.  This article definitely has me drinking the kool-aid right now, and I love it!

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Yeah- Cooks is similar Thread... take that...lol

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s a puff piece but it’s still nice to hear.  I still don’t get why he was unhappy in Minnesota though.  Doesn’t really make a lot of sense. 

He was most vocal/unhappy when the Vikes shifted to a run-first offense. All the WRs were unhappy, Diggs got most of the attention on it. They switched back to passing, and things got better.

I also think Zimmer didnt know how to handle him. I like Zimmer, but he needed to be more Marvin Lewis-like. I think McD will do better with him since while McD is high-accountability, he isnt a hard ass or yeller. Little softer, more direct, more man-to-man approach.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think he is a great dude. Firey, competitive, emotional? Sure. But he wants to win and he wants to be great and he carries the chip of being a 5th round pick on his shoulder every day. I think he will respond well to McDermott and he will mesh well with Josh. If the Bills can use him properly he is going to be one hell of an acquisition.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ive never been a cousins fan but for all his faults is actually one of the better deep ball throwers in the league. This is on josh now to take another step this year. If he doesnt, diggs could get really frustrated. I think josh is going to take that step though, cant wait to see it