Let’s Get it Buffalo by Diggs Himself

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Sorry I think I fixed it

You did...Thanks for posting it.

Guy comes off as a Diva who will be a cancer.........NOT!

I often laugh about the "leap" play...but look at the cred it brought to Josh...just don't ***** do it again kid unless its a winning TD in the Super Bowl...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 8

24 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Great article. Thanks for posting. I think you should amend the title, though, and add Diggs’ name. Otherwise, someone’s going to take a quick look, not see a new thread with his name and create a duplicate thread.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills were in most every game last year & there were a few games that they lost by 1 score & i think Diggs will be the player that adds those extra points or couple of plays per game that will make the difference between a W & a L i hope we get to see it sooner rather than later !! 

• Like (+1) 1

This is the kind of stuff you love to read:

O.K., Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo … what do I know about Buffalo?

WINGS!

They got some of the best wings, right?

I knew that for sure. I can definitely get with a place like that.

So, wings, and….

Josh Allen.

They got Josh Allen, too.

The Bills came to Minnesota a couple of years ago and spanked us. It was Week 3 back in 2018, and it was the kind of upset that you’ve seen the Bills pull off a lot over the past few years. It’s like even though they’ve been on the rise for a minute now, it somehow seems like people are always sleeping on them.

We were favored in that game. Heavily. But Buffalo was ready. They beat us, 27–6, and one play really stands out to me. It was late in the first quarter. Josh dropped back, then took off running up the middle. About 10 yards down the field, our defense closed in on him. And just when it looked like he was dead in the water, he leaped over one of our linebackers — I mean hurdled the guy. He flew like five yards through the air, and he got the first down.

You just don’t see a lot of quarterbacks do stuff like that.

I remember being on the sidelines thinking, O.K. … this guy’s got some moxie. He just had a ton of energy and played with so much passion. And anybody who knows me knows that I’m a passionate guy. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I give everything I got every time I step onto the field.

I could tell right away that Josh Allen was the same type of player.

So once I found out about the trade, I couldn’t wait to go to work with him.

I know there are questions about Allen's ability but I think the league respects him more than most of the media.

• Like (+1) 3