My favorite moment 2019-

NewEra

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1206695258467262466

Ed Oliver breaking it down to renegade puts a hug smile on my face every time I see it. The. I show my wife and she tell me to get out of her face with that trash, but I know you guys love it!!

runner up #1-  josh allen fighting for the first down against cowboys on thanksgiving

#2-  Josh allens throw you Dawson Knox week 2 vs the giants where he jab steps to get out of the pocket then fires the best pass i saw him throw last year.

bored.  Need some fun moments to relive!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1206695258467262466

Ed Oliver breaking it down to renegade puts a hug smile on my face every time I see it. The. I show my wife and she tell me to get out of her face with that trash, but I know you guys love it!!

runner up #1-  josh allen fighting for the first down against cowboys on thanksgiving

#2-  Josh allens throw you Dawson Knox week 2 vs the giants where he jab steps to get out of the pocket then fires the best pass i saw him throw last year.

bored.  Need some fun moments to relive!

The Renegade moment was my favorite from last season, too. I especially loved the vid with the Bills fan saying, “We ain’t scared, we ain’t scared.” Then Allen hit Smoke on that deep fade.

Found it: https://twitter.com/kevconnorsespn/status/1206695632003452929?s=20

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Watching Singletary in the 1st half of the Titans game. He looked like Thurman.

Dion Dawkins touchdown against the Cheats.

The 40 yard bomb to Knox in the NE game at the goal line.

Vrabel wasting the clock against the Cheats and Belichick going ape crap.

Watching Brady throw that final pass as an interception. Pure nirvana.

Poyer's TD on the Offside kick.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe a little mean spirited, but mine was Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips doing the “feed me” taunting after the Dallas game..

Shame they are both gone now..

Coincidence?

1 minute ago, BigBillsFan said:

Hyde.

Crap video, but here is my favorite play.....

5 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Singletary played against the Titans?

Edited by njbuff

week 1 I was on vacation in Jamaica watching from my tablet at a tiki bar right on the ocean with my wife. That comeback happened on our first full day there. Talk about setting the tone for a vacation! 

Living in outskirts “Stiller” country the heave to brown and then go ahead td on 3rd and long was glorious. That was the time where the whole duck Hodges crap was going full bore and all those self righteous pricks actually thought they would handle us that night. 

all of thanksgiving day. That had to be one of the best days as football fan I’ve experienced. I’m only 34 so the glory days don’t really apply for me. 

what a fun season! 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

22 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

all of thanksgiving day. That had to be one of the best days as football fan I’ve experienced. I’m only 34 so the glory days don’t really apply for me. 

I'm 49 and that game gave me wood.  Allen's fight for the first down after the fumbled snap made me question whether I was still straight.  That day was incredible.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm 49 and that game gave me wood.  Allen's fight for the first down after the fumbled snap made me question whether I was still straight.  That day was incredible.

My only regret is not enjoying any of the families great holiday food. Once pregame segments hit it would have just taken up my beer room..... priorities 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Crap video, but here is my favorite play.....

Singletary played against the Titans?

Nope lol 

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan said:

Singletary looked like Thurman....on the sidelines? 

28 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Handling the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. It was beautiful 

That's mine. That game was so hyped and the nation was so sure the cowgirls were going to beat the Bills. Talk all week about how the Bills had beaten nobody and how they couldn't beat a winning team, etc. Then to go into their house and smoke them. Thing of beauty.

That put the Bills on the national radar for the first time in decades. That game directly led to getting flexed into primetime later in the season and will net many more prime time games in the coming seasons. It was huge.

I just wish we could've beaten the Patriots once before Brady left.

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Dude,... TMI