Color Rush jerseys, how long?

I’d have thought they’d be long gone by now as some teams have long ago trashed them. I think they’re a ridiculous eyesore. Unfortunately for us, Josh Allen has proclaimed his love of them. He can’t wear them enough. That’s right up there with his crazed devotion to Bieber. The boy is strange, but I’m glad he’s our QB.. currently.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’d have thought they’d be long gone by now as some teams have long ago trashed them. I think they’re a ridiculous eyesore. Unfortunately for us, Josh Allen has proclaimed his love of them. He can’t wear them enough. That’s right up there with his crazed devotion to Bieber. The boy is strange, but I’m glad he’s our QB.. currently.

Agree on all.  Did some teams trash them though? I thought it was required league wide.

1 minute ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Agree on all.  Did some teams trash them though? I thought it was required league wide.

I’m fairly certain. The League hasn’t pushed Color Rush since that 1st year. Many of the designs are simply hideous.

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There's a deal?

Thought it was a league wide deal with Nike or whoever came up with them, but I might be wrong.  As much as I dislike them I might get my Diggs jersey in red just because I have a road and away jersey for every style going back to the 80s.  It would complete the collection in a way.

Edit-Looked it up, the league discontinued them in 2018.  Only certain teams still do them.  Chandler was right

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, cantankerous said:

I love the red! It’s awesome for a game or two. 

Like or hate any particular color rush uni, the clash of dueling garish monochrome teams made for some butt ugly TV. Hence its demise, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Totally agree, they are like violent grown men having a pajama party, they are just awful. Yes, my lawn, get off of it...?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, cantankerous said:

I love the red! It’s awesome for a game or two. 

I want to see the Bills wear Blue Jerseys with Red Pants, then Red Jerseys with Blue Pants. Try and adjust your tint during that.

Might as well go all the way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

They are my second least favorite current Bills uniforms (least favorite is a all blues), but I definately don't mind seeing them once a year. I personally like the fact that they change it up a lot. Gets kind of boring seeing the same home and away uniforms for every game.

I'd like to see the red jerseys with white pants. I think that would look good, but then you start looking like the old patriots uniforms.

52 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

Not a fan of the Red on Red uniforms. But wouldn’t be against seeing the Red jersey with white pants. Might be an alright look. 

Yeah I agree. Would look sharp with the standing Buffalo helmet too.

• Like (+1) 2

They’re voluntarily worn at this point. I don’t really mind them as much as others clearly do. But I would very much prefer the red jerseys be paired with white pants and the standing buffalo helmet as others suggested above. That kit would be an instant hit.