[Vague Title] drafted Bills WR

dbfla10

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wow, in 4 years he caught 3 passes, sounds about right.

Actually he was a good special teams player FWIW.

He was a good teams guy for sure. He caught a TD on his second contract though! IIRC he was coming off an injury when we drafted him.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or QB

Or TE

Or RB

Running back I say Freddy. I know he wasn't drafted but the Bills picked him up before he had any run with another team. Also didn't Spiller get a 1 yr deal after his rookie deal?... TE isn't as big of deal to hit big in the draft. Bills seem to have consistant Avg TE play.... and QB well of course. 

2 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

Running back I say Freddy. I know he wasn't drafted but the Bills picked him up before he had any run with another team. Also didn't Spiller get a 1 yr deal after his rookie deal?... TE isn't as big of deal to hit big in the draft. Bills seem to have consistant Avg TE play.... and QB well of course. 

Freddie wasn't drafted so can't be in the discussion.

Spiller played out his contract and was an UFA after.

TE play has been below average consistently.