Ex NFL GM Michael Lombardi claims Tua has failed 2 NFL teams Physicals

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Lombardi has failed several times as a front office guy with several teams.  These kind of posts strike me as a guy trying desperately to claim some sort of relevance.  

This is true, but it does make me wonder if there’s any truth in his claims though lol. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Basically it's just saying that a couple of teams have taken him off of their draft boards because of his injury history. Shocking, I know. 

Gotta wonder if he drops and how far would he drop?

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Gotta wonder if he drops and how far would he drop?

I would be shocked if he falls out of the top 10. He's a Russell Wilson type of talent at QB, but he has an extensive injury history. Every report I have seen about his rechecks have been positive. Either way, injury history or not, you are taking a risk when you draft a QB early in the 1st. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it does not. 

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Lombardi has failed several times as a front office guy with several teams.  These kind of posts strike me as a guy trying desperately to claim some sort of relevance.  

Is it that farfetched, that someone with Tua's injury history might be be failed by certain teams medically? 

Hate Lombardi or not, I mean, it's not that out of the realm of possibility. This is not a hot take type of headline.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://amp.floridatoday.com/amp/2974165001

Lombardi said that one of the teams he failed was a team picking top 10 in the draft

I was going to lightly chastise you for making a duplicate thread of one that's currently on the main page.

But dude...

YOU MADE THE THREAD ALREADY

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Is it that farfetched, that someone with Tua's injury history might be be failed by certain teams medically? 

Hate Lombardi or not, I mean, it's not that out of the realm of possibility. This is not a hot take type of headline.

Not far fetched, I just think Lombardi tries to make himself more relevant than he is.

35 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

There's a million guys posting about draft prospects. What makes Lombardi different?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

There's a million guys posting about draft prospects. What makes Lombardi different?

I think he tries to claim inside information he doesn’t have.  Just a gut feeling; I think he wants back in the league, people aren’t hiring him, and he wants to give an impression he’s still relevant.

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Isn't that literally every single reporter of all time?

Reporters aren’t necessarily guys that failed in the front office for several teams.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Not far fetched, I just think Lombardi tries to make himself more relevant than he is.

Tua's injury history is well documented and have been echoed most of the draft process. Lombardi isn't really saying what others havent already said or arent following suit with. 

• Like (+1) 1