Chris Johnson Allegedly Involved in Murder Plot

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Living in a nice neighborhood

6 minutes ago, yungmack said:

I find it hard to fault him. 

Nice neighborhood/‘hood. Paying for an execution is a felony punishable by life in prison. Promoting the executioner in a drug running gig? 2 separated lifetime prison sentences. Bye, Turd Head.?

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nice neighborhood/‘hood. Paying for an execution is a felony punishable by life in prison. Promoting the executioner in a drug running gig? 2 separated lifetime prison sentences. Bye, Turd Head.?

Definitely some serious charges...

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I've gone my hole life without being shot at or shooting anyone. What am I doing wrong?

Apparently there is a hole in your life.....apologies if this was already brought up.....

21 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Apparently there is a hole in your life.....apologies if this was already brought up.....

He didn't tell us the hole story....

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

Meh, he probably won't even be charged.

Just to play devil's advocate, what would anyone else here do if you and your friend were shot, and while you survived, your friend didn't, and you knew there were people that still wanted you dead? And you had millions of dollars, and didn't think the police would be any help whatsoever?

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Meh, he probably won't even be charged.

Just to play devil's advocate, what would anyone else here do if you and your friend were shot, and while you survived, your friend didn't, and you knew there were people that still wanted you dead? And you had millions of dollars, and didn't think the police would be any help whatsoever?

Grab their pocket??:unsure: