Jalen Ramsey tells Tre White on IG that he should leave Buffalo

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was literally thinking the same thing.

I read the title and thought "Ramsey...who the hell does he play for now?"

I’m glad the Rams are falling apart, always hated the Rams. And now Ramsey gets to be apart of that rebuild lol. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There’s some irony here as well. When Jalen was in  Jacksonville he was regarded as one of the best CBs in the game. He went to LA and regressed. Grass isn’t always greener...

He got exposed in that Wade Philips defense. Jacksonville was right not to pay this guy and to trade him off

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

There is definitely truth to the fact that if Tre was with the Giants he would get way more recognition because of the New York market. 

But I do think it has started to come anyway.  

Jalen isn't wrong here. Like it or not, Tre would be a household name if he played for the Giants. Daniel Jones became "Danny Dimes" after a couple of good games. I think he even trade marked the name.

Edit: Jalen was right about getting noticed, not on getting paid. Tre will get paid here.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1

Ramsey was much more of a name while in Jacksonville than he has been in LA. He was barely mentioned this year for anything other than the stupid price the Rams paid to get him. So his argument makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Jalen isn't wrong here. Like it or not, Tre would be a household name if he played for the Giants. Daniel Jones became "Danny Dimes" after a couple of good games. I think he even trade marked the name.

Right now yes.  But if the Bills start becoming legitimate contenders and more nationally televised game....he will be a household name.  

Small markets have to win, big markets don't have to do anything to get exposure.  

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Right now yes.  But if the Bills start becoming legitimate contenders and more nationally televised game....he will be a household name.  

Small markets have to win, big markets don't have to do anything to get exposure.  

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Moron.  And yeah, Jacksonville is a REAL media hotbed.

But is he still saying this?  After Tre made 1st team All-Pro?  If so, he's an even bigger moron.

You realize he forced his way out of there and is now on the LA Rams, right?

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yup. I bet when the schedule comes out the NYG who have been a train wreck for some time now will get just as many prime times as BUF.

The Rams are going to be a 8-8 level team for the next couple of years at least and Ramsey will be an afterthought playing in one of the biggest media markets in the league.

Remember when anyone who had ever met McVay was suddenly a top HC candidate? LOL

17 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The Rams are going to be a 8-8 level team for the next couple of years at least and Ramsey will be an afterthought playing in one of the biggest media markets in the league.

Remember when anyone who had ever met McVay was suddenly a top HC candidate? LOL

I think they’re record will be worse. I see them at 4-12 at worse and 6-10 at best. Most Rams fans are pissed that most of their cap is tied into Goff.