Jalen Ramsey tells Tre White on IG that he should leave Buffalo

20 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I just asked my beautiful Filipina wife what NFL QBs she could name off the top of her head.  Here are her answers in order: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Josh Allen, Jim Kelly, EJ Manuel,  and Payton "Mr. Omaha" Manning.

Rodgers was the first QB she named.  Rodgers doesn't suffer for name recognition.  

I saw a poll from 2017 asking for the most famous athletes in the world.  Rodgers was 56.  Eli was 60th.

15 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

2 ways to get recognition, play good on a good team or be a loud mouth douchebag, thankfully, Tre is the former

And Ramsey is the later. My Dad used to say it's the gift of God to be able to see ourselves as others see us. How do guys not realize how this sort of blather sounds to well adjusted people? Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question.

Jalen Ramsey just proved that he’s a quitter and is mentally weak. He quit on the Jags, he’ll quit on the Rams and will likely quit on his next team and the team thereafter until he’s a washed up corner that’s been on 4-5 teams. Tre trusts in the process, he’s a stalwart on a playoff team, he will get paid and will likely be on the Bills for his entire career, it’s as simple as that.

The only thing I took away from that was any where but Buffalo. Let em' have the glamour and just win baby.

But yet it does leave the question... Is Tre actually not as popular as he could be because he plays for the Bills?