Jalen Ramsey tells Tre White on IG that he should leave Buffalo

Ramsey has always come across as a tactless illiterate, not a shinny star for Florida State.  However,the Ramsey mindset is, unfortunately, the perceived mindset by many players and agents in the NFL. But I would also include teams from, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Detroit, Jacksonville and Indianapolis in that narrow minded perception.  

I do think unfortunately younger athletes can be swayed by words of others (like Ramsey). I really hope McBeane address this type of BS talk with the team, and individually with guys like Tre...  

Unfortunately there is truth to not being in a spotlight in Buffalo.. but more has to do with the fact that we sucked for so long. 

Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Andre... these guys were household names, playing for the same Buffalo sports team. 

This would be the wrong year for Tre to leave the Bills (as long as the Bills can meet their lofty expectations).  They’re on the upswing..

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just make Tre the highest paid CB ever like he deserves to be and it won’t be an issue. Pay your elite talents like they should be and everyone is happy.

Pretty much. Mario, Dareus, etc etc didn’t care as long as the checks cashed.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Pretty much. Mario, Dareus, etc etc didn’t care as long as the checks cashed.

Mario was a great player. He got paid to come to Buffalo and earned multiple All-Pros and Pro Bowls. His last year, Rex just screwed it up (surprise). Dareus was a great talent that just didn’t care. He got lazy. 

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, section122 said:

Difference is Ramsey came in as a very high draft prospect and so he got a ton of hype.  He also was supposed to go to Dallas so there was more hype.  Then he came in and Sacksonville happened so he got more hype.

Tre made 1st team all pro but PFF still disses him.  He is starting to get recognition but I don't think it is wrong to say if Tre played in Dallas he would already be a household name.  Bills need more primetime games to become more well known.  Playing at 1pm with all of the other teams and their is a lot of other noise.  Play Sunday, Monday, or Thursday and be the only game in town.  People will talk.  That Thanksgiving game was huge for the Bills and their players getting recognition.  They were supposed to be the Cowboys sacrificail lamb to get things going in the right direction and for a long time the Bills would have done exactly that.  Instead they went in and thoroughly dominated the Cowboys.  Then recognition started coming.  If they win the division this year more will come and the tired Buffalo narrative can be put to bed!

48 minutes ago, section122 said:

He was right about the recognition that you receive being greater outside Buffalo.  From playing in prime time to being thought of as better simply for being on a more successful team.  Tre made 1st team all pro and absolutely deserved it.  He still isn't the household name that a Jalen Ramsey is.  He still is thought of as not as good as Gilmore even though the numbers were very similar (after the Parker game I think White's were better but Gilmore still won dpoty).  PFF still doesn't put Tre in what the top 15 cbs?  

Prior to last season, Ramsey might have a point (for a few months).  Now it rings hollow.  And Ramsey is an NFL household name more for being an idiot.

You perform, you'll get recognized.  And if being recognized easier is what you crave...

Let's give credit to the Bills for finding Tre at #28 and coaching him to this point.  I love the guy.  He's got the Buffalo spirit within him.  He's staying.

Can't wait to see Gilmore make light work out of picking up his jock when Diggs runs circles around him this fall.  

Tre White is widely recognized as one of the best corners in the NFL and was named first team all-pro. He has plenty of recognition and will get paid a ton of money soon.

Also, the Bills are going to get a number of prime time games this year. They proved last year that they can bring in the viewers in those games and make the networks money.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Al Davis solved this problem years ago. Just win baby

Winning gives you more nationally televised games which in turn makes you into more of a household name. No better time to be a Buffalo Bill than right now. They put us on national TV last year and we were a ratings monster. 
Where else would you rather be than right here right now. 

• Like (+1) 3

Funny, but Ramsey was a hell of a lot more relevant in tiny Jacksonville than he is now under the bright lights of LA. In fact, he has become so irrelevant that it took this thread to remind me who he plays for.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Still butt hurt Jalen??

what a shallowing putz.. 

Edited by Don Otreply

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Funny, but Ramsey was a hell of a lot more relevant in tiny Jacksonville than he is now under the bright lights of LA. In fact, He has become so irrelevant that it took this thread to remind me who he plays for.

I was literally thinking the same thing.

I read the title and thought "Ramsey...who the hell does he play for now?"

• Like (+1) 1