Karlos Williams making a comeback

4 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

I love how people want athletes to be real and not phony, yet when an athlete is real everyone bashes him.

Truth is, we have ZERO CLUE what really happened.

But, carry-on rooting against a 26 year old kid trying to get his life together.

Nah, we have a pretty accurate idea of what exactly happened.

And he can try to get his life back together without wishing death upon people who simply held him accountable previously.

10 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

I love how people want athletes to be real and not phony, yet when an athlete is real everyone bashes him.

But, carry-on rooting against a 26 year old kid trying to get his life together.

He wasn’t being a real athlete though. He was a phoney one and it soon became clear. 

Hopefully he has seen the light but wishing death on someone suggests he’s still at the start of the tunnel. 

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I hope you also enjoyed the drought that Ralph gave us??

Thank you for speaking the truth

I enjoyed the 4 SBs and keeping the Bills in Buffalo when 95% of owners would have moved them.  

32 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Telling the guy who gave you a chance in the nfl after numerous incidents in college to drink bleach and eat a dick just makes him look ungrateful.  He got cut because he was slob and would smoke weed and eat.  That’s his fault yet in his Antonio Brown mindset, he blames others.  It must have been Whaleys fault when the Steelers cut him goo, right?

i always lean towards an athlete but Fat Karlos is a joke.  Might have been a women beater, eats himself out of a nfl job, and then blames others.  Only people I feel bad for are his kids.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

Of course we want people to be real. Sometimes, they turn out to be real idiots.

5 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

just cause he was honest in his take on what he thought happened doesn’t mean he’s not an idiot