Karlos Williams making a comeback

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I still blame Ralph, for putting himself and Polian in that position in the first place. The bad decision was already made well before Polian called her any names.

I'm not saying to eliminate nepotism. I'm saying if you are going to go that route, you need to be ready to hear your family member is an idiot.

No I don’t have to be prepared for that. It was my money, I took the risk I signed the paychecks. That risk that we took, the fact that we provided 125 people with jobs, whether it is me or a family member that deserves respect whether an idiot or not. Ralph’s situation was the same, Polian wasn’t entitled to that position what he did was arrogant and stupid.

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

No I don’t have to be prepared for that. It was my money, I took the risk I signed the paychecks. That risk that we took, the fact that we provided 125 people with jobs, whether it is me or a family member that deserves respect whether an idiot or not. Ralph’s situation was the same, Polian wasn’t entitled to that position what he did was arrogant and stupid.

The difference is the risk worked out better for you.  How did it would out for Bills fans?   I’d argue firing Polian over a personal reason was foolhardy

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

The difference is the risk worked out better for you.  How did it would out for Bills fans?   I’d argue firing Polian over a personal reason was foolhardy

I’d argue that making business decisions based on how the fans feel is a fool’s errand. Every topic on this site is proof.

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think Sammy is a fan of Beane.  

Eh, maybe, or maybe he's happy he got dealt out of Buffalo.

26 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Where’s your evidence?

Also why bring up Beane?  We’re talking about Whaley.

I brought up Beane. Read the post he quoted and was responding to.

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

I think Whaley sucked, which has been obvious from virtually every post of mine in this thread. It’s your ability to follow a conversation which impresses me most.

Saying they kept him for continuity’s sake is also a cop out. The Pegulas LIKED Whaley. Every report from when they took over said the same. That’s why they extended him. 

It's cute you think I follow you.  I was just asking about the Pegula Propaganda comment. 

And yes they initially liked him...until they didn't.  Happens all the time everywhere.  That it's some revelation to you impresses me most.

6 hours ago, chris heff said:

And he’s still a jerk. Article in the Athletic by Matthew Fairburn. Takes no responsibility, blames anyone and everything.

“You know what’s funny?” Williams said. “When I was in Buffalo, I knew something was wrong when they drafted Jonathan Williams. I knew something was up. Y’all had alternative plans. Y’all bring Reggie Bush to camp and allowed him to practice? Reggie Bush went negative rushing yards for the season. And y’all release me? Doug Whaley can eat a dick. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I’m dead serious. The reason I didn’t play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley’s name was on it. I’m dead serious.”

aaaaaaaaand comeback attempt is over.

• Like (+1) 2

Yea Karlos - it was Doug Whaley's fault you weighed 1,000 lbs and had zero work ethic after your rookie season.  It's Doug's fault you were doing drugs and flunked a drug test.  Look in the mirror and you will see who to blame.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, chris heff said:

BP was neither, was it short sighted on BPs part? Answer is no, Bill was already financially set for life at that point.  Ralph in effect cut his nose off to spite his face, and the Bills spiraled into the abyss a few years after BP left.  Never be afraid to speak truth to power. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's cute you think I follow you.  I was just asking about the Pegula Propaganda comment. 

And yes they initially liked him...until they didn't.  Happens all the time everywhere.  That it's some revelation to you impresses me most.

I mean, it’s common courtesy to follow a conversation before you jump in. Especially if you’re going to go to all that trouble to make incorrect assumptions and look foolish.

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean, it’s common courtesy to follow a conversation before you jump in. Especially if you’re going to go to all that trouble to make incorrect assumptions and look foolish.

No, I just asked you about the foolish "Pegula proganda" comment.  Again, people fall out of favor all the time.  Hopefully you've learned something.

7 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Apparently @Phil The Thrill is Karlos Williams. BUSTED!! :nana:

Karlos is a jackass. I met him at Gabriel's Gate, and he was a nice enough dude. But he also sat there and crushed about 40 wings, and then showed up to camp a couple of weeks later fat and out of shape. That's all on him.

You're a RB in the NFL, dude. Probably the most easily replaceable. Whaley gave you a shot as a 5th round pick, and you blew it.

He crushed about 40 wings. LMAO that is hilarious man.?

8 hours ago, chris heff said:

And he’s still a jerk. Article in the Athletic by Matthew Fairburn. Takes no responsibility, blames anyone and everything.

“You know what’s funny?” Williams said. “When I was in Buffalo, I knew something was wrong when they drafted Jonathan Williams. I knew something was up. Y’all had alternative plans. Y’all bring Reggie Bush to camp and allowed him to practice? Reggie Bush went negative rushing yards for the season. And y’all release me? Doug Whaley can eat a dick. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I’m dead serious. The reason I didn’t play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley’s name was on it. I’m dead serious.”

And he is trying to prove that it was a mistake to release him???? I don't do this often, but I agree with Whaley's decision on this one. Wow!

• Like (+1) 1