Karlos Williams making a comeback

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Whaley was officially titled Assistant GM at the time, and was the one who scouted AW, Bradham, and Searcy.

So should we be giving our current scouts the credit instead of Beane?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Exactly.  He moved down, got a pick that turned into Kiko, who had a rookie of the year type season, got hurt, and traded him for McCoy.  But that was Nix move apparently.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re not making sense and it’s boring me.  Have a good day. 

Textbook irony. “People are saying Whaley trading for McCoy was a Nix move!!!”

Go back to playing with dolls.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Apparently @Phil The Thrill is Karlos Williams. BUSTED!! :nana:

Karlos is a jackass. I met him at Gabriel's Gate, and he was a nice enough dude. But he also sat there and crushed about 40 wings, and then showed up to camp a couple of weeks later fat and out of shape. That's all on him.

You're a RB in the NFL, dude. Probably the most easily replaceable. Whaley gave you a shot as a 5th round pick, and you blew it.

LOL even my comments on Whaley weren’t this this strong!

But me and Karlos have a lot in common.  We’re both:

- out-of-shape and overweight

- love to eat chicken wings and late night food

- think Doug Whaley was a bad GM (Despite many Whaley apologists in the Bills fan base)

In all seriousness, Karlos was a f’n beast his rookie season.  He looked like he was going to have a tremendous career and then he threw it all away.  

I can’t even blame Whaley for this decision.  I mean, Karlos does have a point about the double-standard but it’s all his own doing.  Whaley actually made the right decisions cutting ties.  

But man, this kid has potential 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, Im bored being quarantined, but not bored enough to deal with the revisionist history that goes on around here. Onward and Yonward.

You got suckered by the Pegula propaganda machine. They changed history in front of your very eyes.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The 2014 defense shut down prime Aaron Rodgers and the last great Peyton year.  They would have had no problem with our offense.  Qb play held that team back but they were loaded with skill players and had a very good oline.  2014 wins 10-3 on a defensive td by Preston Brown. 

Yeah but they also couldn’t stop a rookie Derek Carr and a 2-12 Oakland team.  

McDermott doesn’t lose to teams like that.  Bills would win 20-10 and C. Biscuit would be crying his #97 jersey.  (Great role model, By the way)

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, Im bored being quarantined, but not bored enough to deal with the revisionist history that goes on around here. Onward and Yonward.

Well said Doc!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You are lumping the Nix era in with the Whaley era. That's revisionist too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

Biscuit’s point actually had a nugget of truth, he just got it backwards. From 2014-2016, the official line was every good move was Whaley’s and every bad move was Nix’s. Jerry Hughes was actually acquired before Nix stepped down but PSE said it was a Whaley move. All while telling us the 2013 draft and EJ were all Nix. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pegula propaganda machine? 

Just now, FireChans said:

Biscuit’s point actually had a nugget of truth, he just got it backwards. From 2014-2016, the official line was every good move was Whaley’s and every bad move was Nix’s. Jerry Hughes was actually acquired before Nix stepped down but PSE said it was a Whaley move. All while telling us the 2013 draft and EJ were all Nix. 

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

When a team hires a 70 year old guy as EVP/GM and the first thing he does is bring in an up-and-coming young exec from the Steelers and names him Assistant GM, and talks about how he's already grooming the young guy to take over, I'd say it's fair to lump their personnel decisions together.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, FireChans said:

This is truth.  Hence, why the term “Whaley apologist” is legit

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We cut Fred Jackson for this piece of *****.  Go ***** yourself Karlos with a K.

I love Freddy and still have his jersey.  But Whaley made the right call.  Karlos was awesome his rookie year

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

When a team hires a 70 year old guy as EVP/GM and the first thing he does is bring in an up-and-coming young exec from the Steelers and names him Assistant GM, and talks about how he's already grooming the young guy to take over, I'd say it's fair to lump their personnel decisions together.

But then you’d have no excuses for the bad decisions!?!?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1