Karlos Williams making a comeback

And he’s still a jerk. Article in the Athletic by Matthew Fairburn. Takes no responsibility, blames anyone and everything.

“You know what’s funny?” Williams said. “When I was in Buffalo, I knew something was wrong when they drafted Jonathan Williams. I knew something was up. Y’all had alternative plans. Y’all bring Reggie Bush to camp and allowed him to practice? Reggie Bush went negative rushing yards for the season. And y’all release me? Doug Whaley can eat a dick. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I’m dead serious. The reason I didn’t play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley’s name was on it. I’m dead serious.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, chris heff said:

And he’s still a jerk. Article in the Athletic by Matthew Fairburn. Takes no responsibility, blames anyone and everything.

Doug Whaley can eat a dick. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I’m dead serious. The reason I didn’t play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley’s name was on it. I’m dead serious.”

Apparently @Phil The Thrill is Karlos Williams. BUSTED!! :nana:

Karlos is a jackass. I met him at Gabriel's Gate, and he was a nice enough dude. But he also sat there and crushed about 40 wings, and then showed up to camp a couple of weeks later fat and out of shape. That's all on him.

You're a RB in the NFL, dude. Probably the most easily replaceable. Whaley gave you a shot as a 5th round pick, and you blew it.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, chris heff said:

“You know what’s funny?” Williams said. “When I was in Buffalo, I knew something was wrong when they drafted Jonathan Williams. I knew something was up. Y’all had alternative plans. Y’all bring Reggie Bush to camp and allowed him to practice? Reggie Bush went negative rushing yards for the season. And y’all release me? Doug Whaley can eat a dick. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I’m dead serious. The reason I didn’t play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley’s name was on it. I’m dead serious.”

Lol at the Whaley hate.  Stop showing up fat and high as hell and maybe we'll talk.  I love how he complains about Jonathan Williams, when he lost his job to TD Mike.  He was a backup RB to Shady - you have to respect that your job is not locked in and act like a professional.  

• Like (+1) 5

I agree with the Whaley hate, he was a major reason for the drought. I said when Whaley was in his 2nd year that he needed to be fired and no other team would sign him, he was that bad.

Williams has nobody to blame but himself, he came into camp so out of shape. 

• Like (+1) 6

“Making a comeback”. I am also “making a comeback.”

so his way of making a comeback is trashing the guy who drafted him?  Who is his agent?  Antonio Brown.  

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I agree with the Whaley hate, he was a major reason for the drought. I said when Whaley was in his 2nd year that he needed to be fired and no other team would sign him, he was that bad.

BS.  That 2014 team would have curb stomped the 2017 team and would have been the favorites against last year’s team.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Karlos has a big time maturity issue.  You can be a jerk and still make it in the league if you're mature enough to put in the work.

Whaley wasn't his problem.  Eating, smoking, and being in a toxic relationship was his problem.  Long story short, Karlos is Karlos' problem.

I really don’t get people like this.  Admit you were the problem, take control of your life, and then fix the problem.  This guy would be in the league earning decent money if he could take any accountability.

and even if you don’t believe it, fake them.  Smile, nod, say the right things, and then take crap about people to your friends and family like normal people do. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We were already 13 years into the drought when Whaley took over, yet he was a "major reason"?

How about Ralph and Russ who spear-headed the drought through the entire thing?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I mean, the drought was pretty mature by the time Whaley was in the picture. He's a pretty small reason for the overall drought, and actually he brought in more talent than previous GM's, he just made far too many mistakes. If you rank drought GM's by talent of rosters built, I would imagine he would be one of the better GM's, although that's like ranking dirt clods.

If Whaley was such a good GM why is he in the XFL? No other NFL team wanted anything to do with him when we released him. 

Who is saying he was a good GM?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

“Making a comeback”. I am also “making a comeback.”

so his way of making a comeback is trashing the guy who drafted him?  Who is his agent?  Antonio Brown.  

BS.  That 2014 team would have curb stomped the 2017 team and would have been the favorites against last year’s team.  

The 2014 team was built by Nix. And would have been a playoff team if Whaley’s boy EJ never started.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If Whaley was such a good GM why is he in the XFL? No other NFL team wanted anything to do with him when we released him. 

He actually did interview for the Browns GM job

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/12/cleveland_browns_reportedly_interviewed_former_bills_gm_doug_whaley_for_gm_openi.html

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I mean, the drought was pretty mature by the time Whaley was in the picture. He's a pretty small reason for the overall drought, and actually he brought in more talent than previous GM's, he just made far too many mistakes. If you rank drought GM's by talent of rosters built, I would imagine he would be one of the better GM's, although that's like ranking dirt clods.

The 2014 team is still the most talented team we've had this millennium. Current team included.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That 2014 team would have curb stomped the 2017 team and would have been the favorites against last year’s team.  

I agree on 2014 v 2017. Not sure on last year. 

What I will say is this though - give the 2015 Bills roster (best of my fandom probably until the 2020 roster which is shaping up to be better) McDermott and give the 2019 roster Rex and the 2015 Bills win going away. 

• Like (+1) 2