Raiders New Stadium

Just before the lockdown, we were in Vegas... stayed at the Mandalay Bay. Our room had a view of the new stadium.  Yes, it was pretty nice. Real bad sponsor for naming rights though. Horrible airline...will they even survive the "purge?"

52 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

When the Bills play there, I will definitely hit it up.

If they allow fans. In California, public officials are starting to say there will no fans or even sports allowed until Thanksgiving, at the earliest.

Edited by The Fiend

This stadium is ridiculously awesome. Being a Vegas native and driving by it on a weekly basis, along with a couple tours inside... holy guacamole, you guys need to make plans to come see this wonder! Go Bills, and Go Raiders!... but go Bills first 

10 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Just before the lockdown, we were in Vegas... stayed at the Mandalay Bay. Our room had a view of the new stadium.  Yes, it was pretty nice. Real bad sponsor for naming rights though. Horrible airline...will they even survive the "purge?"

Bad sponsor? What do the Raiders care?  As long as Allegiant is handing over millions of dollars a year, Davis will be happy.  If Allegiant goes belly up, there will be any number of companies fighting over whose name goes on the stadium next. 

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Bad sponsor? What do the Raiders care?  As long as Allegiant is handing over millions of dollars a year, Davis will be happy.  If Allegiant goes belly up, there will be any number of companies fighting over whose name goes on the stadium next. 

I just looked it up.

Allegiant is paying $25M A YEAR for the naming rights.

For some perspective, New Era pays the Bills $5M/year

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny the reporter calling it the Death Star.  I thought that was reserved the Evil Empire that is Foxborough.

At least Vader is gone and we only have the Emperor left (BB)

People keep calling it that and I'm like HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN STAR WARS? THE DEATH STAR IS GREY!! ;aklsdjf;klakjdf;a

• Haha (+1) 1