Bills-Texans WC on NFLN

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Its pretty simple.....there are going to be some games where we need to be able to ride our offense instead of our defense.

Lets hope we get that fixed this year.

If Allen improves like we all hope and think he will then this offense will be dangerous. They have enough weapons for Allen and combined with an elite D I expect big things this year. A playoff run at minimum. Everybody says the Bills have a tough schedule and the travel is tough. I think the teams on the Bills schedule are saying the Bills will be one the toughest teams on their schedule as well. 10-6 AFC East champs and a home playoff game is my prediction.

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just poured a drink. Haven’t watched it since 1/4. Not sure I’m ready but it’s 10-0 Bills and Tremaine Edmunds looking like a monster. Might be in for a couple quarters but might turn it off if I can’t do it.

I have it DVRd and have not watched it.

I have watched it on NFLN twice(well one and two thirds) I was watching yesterday and changed the channel at 16-0  :) 

Just remember D Watson didn`t win his first playoff game and it was at home.

11 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The image of Knox and Morse both whiffing on the designed QB run in overtime is burnt into my memory. That was ball game if either guy makes an easy block.

Re watch the original first drive sweep Josh gets hit mid thigh and the tackler bounces off him I think someone missed a block then.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

That was very bold of you! 

....or stupid, I’ll let you decide.   ?‍♂️

I’m still trying to get up the nerve. I sit here locked up for hours on end with nothing to do, and yet I still haven’t pulled the trigger. Part of me wants to, but the other part......... ?

Seriously, there was a lot of good to be taken from this. The first playoff game with McD, we were lucky to be there. This game, we belonged and it’s a step in the right direction. We need to learn how to win, how to close it out. I trust this group to do that. It’s a ...........process. 

Next time its at home and a whole new ball game :) 

42 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Re watch the original first drive sweep Josh gets hit mid thigh and the tackler bounces off him I think someone missed a block then.

Next time its at home and a whole new ball game :) 

Morse goes low on a guy but still gets him enough for Allen to be able to run through a weak leg tackle. Knox found his guy and did his job. 

the one in OT is awful. If Knox or Morse even get a shoulder on that LB Allen is taking this for a first down at the very least and probably way more. 

• Like (+1) 1