Bills-Texans WC on NFLN

22 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

ah yes the ‘common sense game’ featuring the one and only star JJ Watt.

if this game wasn’t fixed, then it was HEAVILY favored for the Texans to win. 

did the Texans even get a penalty this game? ahhh who cares anymore. ***** that racist organization 

No, not offensively 

For all the mistakes Josh made in the 2nd half and overtime, that fact is he had them in a position to win. There's a throw on that drive in OT where he's running to his right and it's just spectacular. Can't even remember who it was to because I haven't seen it since the day the game took place. He also made a ballsy run on the play they threw the flag to take us out of FG range.

• Like (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

In rewatching this I still feel one of the main mistakes was not sitting Gore who had clearly lost it and going with Singletary/Yeldon

Gore getting handoffs inside of two minutes at the end of the first half was boneheaded. I’m not sure why, but that sticks with me more than Knox missing the block. 

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I turned it on and my 9 year old begged me to turn it off.  He said, "that was the worst day of my life.  Why would you ever want to watch that game again?"

Poor little fella.  If he only knew how far back that statement could go for Bills fans.  LoL 

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 2

It's actually a pretty good, competitive game. Sucks we lost, but I wouldn't mind watching it again. Itsy probably an instant classic for Texans fans.

Edited by MJS

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t do it...one of the most embarrassing Bills losses ever!

Watch more tape.  There is worse, but there is also highs that are awesome.  Like in the early 90’s we were down by three touchdowns to the Aints, and came back and won it.  It was fantastic.  That’s why I don’t like watching the horrible losses like this one, and choose to watch the big wins and we do have lots of them.

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This play is the biggest pile of horseshit I’ve ever seen in my recent football viewing. The head referee wears the white hat. The head referee who has, at a minimum, 30 years officiating experience. The head referee is right there in the end zone, deliberately doesn’t take the “flip” from the Texas returner. The head referee calls it a TD. How this was overturned is beyond me. One thing is for absolutely sure, it isn’t a touchback. It’s a TD, a safety, or an illegal forward pass penalty (which would have resulted in a safety). The intention of a player should never be taken into account. If we want to take the intentions of the player into account then why have a rule book at all? Of course the players intention is the most advantageous to himself and his team ?‍♂️

The ref was dumb for treating it as a live ball. There is never a play in the NFL where a runner can toss a ball forward, hit the ground and be a live ball. Unless the toss is backwards the play ends the moment the ball hits the ground. Period.

6 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I just turned it on for a couple plays but turned it off after the Singletary catch and run.  Not ready yet, especially with the JJ Watt love-in about to start...

5 hours ago, Augie said:

That was very bold of you! 

....or stupid, I’ll let you decide.   ?‍♂️

I’m still trying to get up the nerve. I sit here locked up for hours on end with nothing to do, and yet I still haven’t pulled the trigger. Part of me wants to, but the other part......... ?

Seriously, there was a lot of good to be taken from this. The first playoff game with McD, we were lucky to be there. This game, we belonged and it’s a step in the right direction. We need to learn how to win, how to close it out. I trust this group to do that. It’s a ...........process. 

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was a good experience to re-watch until the Watt sack and Watson TD/ 2 point conversion. Not going further. But we have a good team. 

And I thought I was all up on JJ Watt's junk... looks like I have some fierce competition to fend off if I want him all to myself.

I'll take half the money these bozos make to talk about how sexy he is(at least I'm authentic when I'm saying it!) Stop ogling MY man-meat dammit!!!:cry:

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

Most teams have to endure a terrible loss to become great. The 2001 Patriots being one of a few exceptions over time, for example, that don't suffer bad playoff losses in the prior season only to become champions the next season.

Yeah, well, they kinda DID lose that game in terrible, deflating fashion.

Only to be bailed out by the refs.

I watched the play that lost them the game. It happened. 

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

In rewatching this I still feel one of the main mistakes was not sitting Gore who had clearly lost it and going with Singletary/Yeldon

I don't hate this argument. I don't hate it at all.