uniforms I’d like to see us go back to for full time

I agree as well. My favorite all time. But this is a new era (no pun intended). Every team now has at least 3 different unis and some have as many as 6. Personally, I don’t like it. I’m a coot and like one uni -even if it is an abortion like the early 00’s.

Perhaps the team will bring these back as a 4th alternative. I’m not a big fan of the all white throwbacks -not enough color. But I love the standing red buffalo and sleeve stripes of these ‘65 versions.

• Like (+1) 2

I like our current uniforms a lot. I think they are the best they have ever been.

I like the standing Buffalo as well and like the throwback look. But I also like the charging Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like the standing buffalo helmet.  The blue jersey and white pants looks dumb, IMO.

I’d like to see them go back to the old school alternative unis.  White standing Buffalo helmet with either white on white or blue on blue uniforms.

Thats Dumb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People like the 90s and 60s throwbacks because, subconsciously, they bring up feelings of glory days gone by.

in my opinion, in terms of merely aesthetic value, the current Bills jerseys are the best ever. If the Bills start winning consistently, maybe people will stop wanting to change jerseys so much, because they’ll associate THESE jerseys with glory days. Hell, the Bills have already made the playoffs TWICE in them!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I know this will probably never happen but in the light of other teams changing there uniforms, I’d like to see us go back to these uniforms if they were given the chance to change.

image.thumb.jpeg.b2b0beaa5d317a7560dc5ef6ca5a1b74.jpeg

image.jpeg.9ece2f5192c4f31534c5e700b9e2c535.jpeg

So current jerseys just with Standing Red Buffalo?

Because that's pretty much where we're at.

Got the white helmets back. The bright royal blue with arm stripes...

screenshot-bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghh

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I know this will probably never happen but in the light of other teams changing there uniforms, I’d like to see us go back to these uniforms if they were given the chance to change.

image.thumb.jpeg.b2b0beaa5d317a7560dc5ef6ca5a1b74.jpeg

image.jpeg.9ece2f5192c4f31534c5e700b9e2c535.jpeg

Absolutely hands down,.,.