At least we're not the Falcons

On 4/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, MJS said:

As one who does not watch the NBA, what is being copied from them?

The Atlanta Hawks have a Jersey with “ATL” on the front. Just one example.  There are others. Thankfully the Bills don’t have “YYZ” on the front of their jerseys!

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, MJS said:

You don't have to like them, but saying they are the worst of all time is just not anywhere close to true.

In fact I'd say our uniforms from 2002 to 2010 were worse, especially the hideous away versions with the strange box around the collar and shoulders.

Agree 100% those were horrendous.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2020 at 1:41 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

Its all really bad, especially the whites, but the fact that the stripe didn’t match just seemed so idiotic to me. I think the stripe bothered me the most. And the fact that we sucked. 

Side stripes down the jersey is the worst thing to ever happen to NFL uniforms. They never match up with the pants and as you noted, even the stripes themselves were mismatched. No clue what the designers were thinking. And don’t get me started on the 14 different stripes down the center of the helmet.

Mark your calendars.  5 years from now the Falcons will get new uniforms to correct this fail just like the Bucs. 

On 4/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

you think Atlanta’s uniforms are bad, take a look back at these. I HATED these uniforms, they were so ugly.

image.thumb.jpeg.662283a1e6c4aae7efd7eca64340052b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c01cbd536c02660358683751dc2d2693.jpeg

I just puked all over my phone. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Informs really do not register on my radar as something to care about. But I actually don't think those are that bad. Plain and bold is much more my taste than some of the busier uniforms there are currently. 

The "ATL" is such a hip-hop move...which I guess shouldn't be surprising, but it rankles those of us who are somewhat traditional when it comes to NFL uniforms.

I like the helmets with the chrome facemask, and the all-white or all-black are fine...the red-to-black looks atrocious.

Just now, eball said:

The "ATL" is such a hip-hop move...which I guess shouldn't be surprising, but it rankles those of us who are somewhat traditional when it comes to NFL uniforms.

I like the helmets with the chrome facemask, and the all-white or all-black are fine...the red-to-black looks atrocious.

Like I say uniforms really register extremely low on my list of things to be bothered about. But I don't really like the traditional NFL uniforms. I like the sort of block style of those Atlanta uniforms better. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Like I say uniforms really register extremely low on my list of things to be bothered about. But I don't really like the traditional NFL uniforms. I like the sort of block style of those Atlanta uniforms better. 

I don't think anyone is truly "bothered" -- just something to comment on during the offseason.  There's a reason sites like "Uni Watch" exist!

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't think anyone is truly "bothered" -- just something to comment on during the offseason.  There's a reason sites like "Uni Watch" exist!

Indeed. Well give those Falcons uniforms over the old Falcons uniforms then. 

• Like (+1) 1