At least we're not the Falcons

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

That's not the point, and so what if they did or didnt?

You guys can hate them all you want and be in your feelings about some other team's fashion. So far, from the response on local sports radio this morning, they are well received by the home town because people here identify with them.

I live in Atlanta... 93.7 or 92.9? Idk which sports talk you listen to, but the reception has been awful on 93.7

47 minutes ago, ny33 said:

Throwbacks are pretty good.

Rest are awful. They look like what an 8-year-old would make in Madden. 

Seriously though.  It's hard to imagine that someone actually got paid for designing them.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, but it isnt part of the identity like it is to a lot of folks in Atlanta.

No one in any of those other cities refers to their town as the "B-U-F" or "D-A-L" or "H-O-U". I'll give you NYC, but like I said "not many", that's 2.

Here in the city, it isnt "hotlanta", it's "The A-T-L".

Every time I read/hear that, it reminds me of Jim Rome. That's the only way I've ever heard him refer to that city. I can't recall him ever saying, "Atlanta".

They're terrible, very xfl or arena leagueish . Not even close to the worst jerseys of all time that's silly.

TB Bucs meanwhile went from some of the worst jerseys in the league to some of the best, new unis are real sharp. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boco357 said:

Garbage minus the throwback.

I don't mind the new ones, but the throwback is much better.  Just roll with that one.  

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The one on the far right is the best, which I guess is the throwback.  Seems like an unnecessary change, like a uniform switch will make the Falcons better.

they've gotta try something I guess??

The "ATL" looks terrible.

Are they really going to wear white jerseys with red pants?

The throwback looks great. They should just switch to that permanently, and bring back the old Falcons logo.

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1