At least we're not the Falcons

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

The throwback is really sharp. Everything else...yikes. The two on the left are the best of the new jerseys but they're saying they'll be going monochrome for their main jersey combos.

What I had heard was that the Falcons and Rams were going to be gross and the Bucs, Browns, and Chargers were going to be relatively decent. Seems like they're 2/2 so far.

Are the throwbacks the ones on the far right- black top/white bottom- because I like them.

42 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

you think Atlanta’s uniforms are bad, take a look back at these. I HATED these uniforms, they were so ugly.

image.thumb.jpeg.662283a1e6c4aae7efd7eca64340052b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c01cbd536c02660358683751dc2d2693.jpeg

The road ones looked awful- which was appropriate for most of those teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

TB Bucs meanwhile went from some of the worst jerseys in the league to some of the best, new unis are real sharp. 

I don't think they are that good, personally. Not terrible. Just nostalgic because they look more like the one's they had in the late 90's and early 2000's. I haven't ever liked their logo or grayish tan helmets.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are the throwbacks the ones on the far right- black top/white bottom- because I like them.

The road ones looked awful- which was appropriate for most of those teams.

Yes

Those new uni's are garbo as my kids would say. I feel bad for Atlanta fans about now. They will loathe this decision almost immediately when those jersey sales plummet. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Those new uni's are garbo as my kids would say. I feel bad for Atlanta fans about now. They will loathe this decision almost immediately when those jersey sales plummet. 

I bet there are plenty of blind, faithful Atlanta fans that will buy them. I wouldn't expect a huge drop off in sales.

Just now, MJS said:

I bet there are plenty of blind, faithful Atlanta fans that will buy them. I wouldn't expect a huge drop off in sales.

Yeah, there is a TP shortage right about now. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fans have been clamoring to go from Red back to the old school Black for a while. The Deion throwbacks already have a buzz going.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think yall need a reminder of what the Falcons had before this and how bad it was. Very Bills 2002...

0ap3000000931352.jpg

hi-res-2e9732344236cee811b366026831fb51_

I don't think that looks bad, honestly. And I am pretty picky when it comes to uniforms.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

you think Atlanta’s uniforms are bad, take a look back at these. I HATED these uniforms, they were so ugly.

image.thumb.jpeg.662283a1e6c4aae7efd7eca64340052b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c01cbd536c02660358683751dc2d2693.jpeg

Its all really bad, especially the whites, but the fact that the stripe didn’t match just seemed so idiotic to me. I think the stripe bothered me the most. And the fact that we sucked. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Fans have been clamoring to go from Red back to the old school Black for a while. The Deion throwbacks already have a buzz going.

Falcons unveil new-look uniforms

The throwback is fine. The rest are :censored:

• Like (+1) 1