Bucs new uniforms

Greg S

I saw a mock up online that used their old orange creamsicle colors and it was outstanding. Makes me wonder who they hire to do these redesigns.

Atlanta updated their look today as well. They went with a more modern approach, I guess. 

I think I'm pretty "meh" on both of them. 

The Bucs improved their jerseys.  It was like going from a gas station sandwich to a McDonald's sandwich though.  The Falcons just decided that these jerseys are fine so we need to make new one's and make them a lot worse.

Edited by Doc Brown

28 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Black is perfect for the Florida sun and heat...

I turned down free seats in Tampa in that September heat more than once! It’s BRUTAL!

Bills game in Jacksonville I had about $500 into two seats, and ended up watching from the AC of the concession area on a small monitor. We were literally the last people in our row when we just gave up and retreated. The Bills were rotating OL that day to keep from passing out. What fun! 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

I turned down free seats in Tampa in that September heat more than once! It’s BRUTAL!

Bills game in Jacksonville I had about $500 into two seats, and ended up watching from the AC of the concession area on a small monitor. We were literally the last people in our row when we just gave up and retreated. The Bills were rotating OL that day to keep from passing out. What fun! 

We moved down here 4th of July and man I was in shock how hot it felt. I was stationed in Yuma, AZ for a couple years and it was 120 almost every day... 85 and humid here was kicking my butt after our winter in Lockport. I think I'm gonna need to walk around with a parasol this year when we go out.

I can't imagine sitting in those seats over a 1/2 hour with no shade. At least you outlasted the rest of your row ahaha!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This change was for the better, the Bucs are back to the 1997-2013 uniforms, which were fine.  I hated the digital alarm clock numbering on the jerseys.

The numbers were one of the only changes I noticed at first glance 

The ATL jerseys look like an Arena Football/XFL jersey....

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Bucs missed a huge opportunity not have Brady make even a small cameo in that video.

I like the "new" Falcons stuff since it's a throwback to the Deion days.

Why did they miss an opportunity? They are going to sell a ton of jerseys just having signed Brady, he didn't have to be in the video to help promote anything.

21 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The numbers were one of the only changes I noticed at first glance 

The ATL jerseys look like an Arena Football/XFL jersey....

Why did they miss an opportunity? They are going to sell a ton of jerseys just having signed Brady, he didn't have to be in the video to help promote anything.

They missed the opportunity to make me happy to see him out of a Patriots uniform!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DJB said:

Bucs and Falcons had same uniform designer

The Bucs changes were the smart move and they look great, aside from the color rush.

The Falcons should have went to the throwbacks full time, but I dig the new ones.  I'd lose the red stripe on all but the white on whites.

Edited by Chicken Boo