Bucs new uniforms

Greg S

2 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I feel like they have new Jerseys every other year 

That's because they have one of the worst in the league IMHO. The Bills will never have to change as they have one of the best. Just lose the all blues and all reds. Every other uniform combo is perfect.

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Bucs missed a huge opportunity not have Brady make even a small cameo in that video.

I like the "new" Falcons stuff since it's a throwback to the Deion days.

"I hate to see a grown man cry..."

Bucs definitely 'eating a W' on this one.  ??

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Personally i loved the old Falcons silver pants. Those were cool. Their designs are okay, but the black and white tops with silver pants would have looked sharp. The Bucs are fine. Look better than what they have had. 

I patiently awaiting what garbage the Browns come up with and curious about what the Pats are going to do. 

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Personally i loved the old Falcons silver pants. Those were cool. Their designs are okay, but the black and white tops with silver pants would have looked sharp. The Bucs are fine. Look better than what they have had. 

I patiently awaiting what garbage the Browns come up with and curious about what the Pats are going to do. 

Pats are changing their uniforms?

The Browns are just screwed by their crappy (literally) color scheme. Oh and their crappy name. Maybe they should move to another city and change everything about themselves... Oh wait, they already did...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Pats are changing their uniforms?

The Browns are just screwed by their crappy (literally) color scheme. Oh and their crappy name. Maybe they should move to another city and change everything about themselves... Oh wait, they already did...

I read that Pats are changing their uniforms, but not changing the logo. 

Bucs unis...look the same to me as the pre-digital numbers unis. So basically they just admitted that they ***** up and went back in time.

The Falcons unis are NOT good. Should go back to the Neon Deion look full time.