Brady says he knew before last season started it was probably his last as a Patriot...

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

ill say it now, Tampa bought fools gold with Brady.

I think it will be like Favre in Minnesota. The first year will be okay, Tampa will make the playoffs, Brady will play about the level he did last season - which was a playoff QB but not good enough to win playoff games, and then in year 2 he will fall apart completely they will go sub .500 and he will retire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think it will be like Favre in Minnesota. The first year will be okay, Tampa will make the playoffs, Brady will play about the level he did last season - which was a playoff QB but not good enough to win playoff games, and then in year 2 he will fall apart completely they will go sub .500 and he will retire.

Honestly I don’t think that’s gonna happen. I see more of a Bledsoe in Buffalo deal for Brady then anything. The team could fall apart and probably will cost the GM to get fired and Arians to go back into retirement

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

After Arthur Moats sacks and concusses him

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Honestly I don’t think that’s gonna happen. I see more of a Bledsoe in Buffalo deal for Brady then anything. The team could fall apart and probably will cost the GM to get fired and Arians to go back into retirement

Tampa has a good roster. A QB who doesn't turn it over will lead to 2 or 3 more wins for them. Brady can do that. 

Tampa has a good roster. A QB who doesn't turn it over will lead to 2 or 3 more wins for them. Brady can do that. 

Except he’s in a offense that’s gonna require him to throw the ball more than he did in New England. He doesn’t have that kind of arm anymore. Now he’s just a dink and dunker. Arians offense doesn’t revolve around the dink and dunk. It’s gonna require him to throw the ball 14-20 yards per game. Highly doubt his INT percentage is going to stay low in Tampa.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He lost to Ryan Fitzpatrick the week prior too. To an awful Dolphins team

Yep, and it lost them a first round bye in the playoffs.

loved it.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Except he’s in a offense that’s gonna require him to throw the ball more than he did in New England. He doesn’t have that kind of arm anymore. Now he’s just a dink and dunker. Arians offense doesn’t revolve around the dink and dunk. It’s gonna require him to throw the ball 14-20 yards per game. Highly doubt his INT percentage is going to stay low in Tampa.

Arians adapted his offense for Carson Palmer, brought Fitz into the slot and called more shorter quick release routes. Arians is not an idiot. He isn't going to ask Brady to be Big Ben or Andrew Luck.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Favre's first year in Minnesota was the best season of his career!

Arians adapted his offense for Carson Palmer, brought Fitz into the slot and called more shorter quick release routes. Arians is not an idiot. He isn't going to ask Brady to be Big Ben or Andrew Luck.

We’ll see what happens. Like I said before I think Brady is going to go the direction Bledsoe did while he was here in Buffalo. I don’t think it’s gonna end well for either Brady or Tampa. If Brady completely ***** the bed and declines, this could be a big set back for the franchise as they don’t have a replacement for Brady

3 hours ago, H2o said:

He must of gotten the inside scoop from Brady's doctor who prescribes him the HGH, that's not really HGH, but called by some off the wall name like xycropromatranicin or another. 

If Brady is on HGH his body is reacting extremely poorly to it

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Brady is on HGH his body is reacting extremely poorly to it

They claimed Peyton Manning was on it as well, getting deliveries to his house under his wife's name, and he was no Lou Ferrigno either. :lol:

This interview is like 90 minutes so far 

3 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Stern is the best interviewer, bar none. I wish Stern did more interviews with some of the NFL's more interesting personalities like Richard Sherman, Jerry Jones, etc.

His questions are good but it irritates me how much he interrupts him when he’s talking