Brady says he knew before last season started it was probably his last as a Patriot...

1 hour ago, H2o said:

They claimed Peyton Manning was on it as well, getting deliveries to his house under his wife's name, and he was no Lou Ferrigno either. :lol:

That’s strange, I know genetics plays a big role but you would expect a solid amount of muscle gain. I know HGH is also used in healing but even if they were using it, HGH is not giving Brady or Peyton a competitive advantage physically.

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  How do you figure?  He's been in the league for 20 years now.

I have never seen any change in him physically. He has always been slow and his arm slightly better than average strength wise. If there was one position in the NFL where a player could play until 45 it would be QB. Like I said if he is using HGH I haven’t seen anything that might give it away like Brady having a Allen type arm or running faster. His arm actually looked weaker and weaker the last 3 years and his mobility has also taken a fall. 

11 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have never seen any change in him physically. He has always been slow and his arm slightly better than average strength wise. If there was one position in the NFL where a player could play until 45 it would be QB. Like I said if he is using HGH I haven’t seen anything that might give it away like Brady having a Allen type arm or running faster. His arm actually looked weaker and weaker the last 3 years and his mobility has also taken a fall. 

After you reach a certain age, HGH won't help. 

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Well kickers have lasted to late 40's I think.

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s pretty incredible and 1,000% agree @416BillsFan. In terms of interviewers in this world it’s:

Howard Stern 

everybody else

I thought it was a great interview.  But, I've only listened to a handful of interviews in the last two years of so, because Howard kept putting words in the interviewees mouth - and cutting them off to do it.  It was driving me nuts..............He didn't do it today but maybe because Brady wasn't in studio.  

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Brady was saying that his skill set was only to be a QB and he couldn't even play another football position on a high school team.  

definitely a great interview with stern. Long time listener to stern and what Brady spoke about was great. Interesting to learn about how he met his wife and inside look into the man known as Tom Brady. Definitely a must listen in my opinion whether you hate Brady or not. I know most of us do but definitely a great interview

In the past few weeks, Pats fans have gone from inconsolable to convincing themselves that Stidham is their Young/Rogers-type heir, and that they won't miss a beat.

I swear; it almost makes the 20 year purgatory worth it to see how they slowly come around to the fact that they're just like everyone else now.  I hope they don't find a franchise QB until cars are obsolete.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

Well, I suspect he was unhappy with how BB was rebuilding the offense, especially with his 2019 draft.    Outside of a very, very raw WR in round 1, there was virtually no help for Brady.   I'm sure he loved that 5th round punter pick...:

Round 1, Pick 32 : WR N’Keal Harry, Arizona State 

Round 2, Pick 45: CB Joejuan Williams, Vanderbilt

Round 3, Pick 77: EDGE Chase Winovich, Michigan

Round 3, Pick 87: RB Damien Harris, Alabama

Round 4, Pick 118: G Hjalte Froholdt

Round 4, Pick 133: QB Jarrett Stidham, Auburn

Round 5, Pick 159: DL Byron Cowart, Maryland

Round 5, Pick 163: P Jake Bailey, Stanford

Round 7, Pick 252: CB Ken Webster, Mississippi

Yea - round 5 is where he’d find help...

11 hours ago, MJS said:

How did he run over us? It was a one score game. He threw one TD pass.

He didn't video game it,  but he was in total control, and was the primary reason they put up so many yards and first downs when we desperately needed the ball back. He was one of about 5 NFL QBs that wins that game against us. 

27 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yea - round 5 is where he’d find help...

Hey, being a 6th round guy, he knows every little bit helps.

BB has done bupkis to support the offense for two straight years.   That's gotta burn when you know the clock is ticking...

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh yeah it’s still going. Not complaining it’s good background while I work. What sucks is it’s making me hate him less. 

Brady is the anti Peyton. The more you see and learn about him, the more genuine and less hate-able he appears. Now that he's off NE I will be happy to root for him on the Buccs. BB, NE, Edelman and Kraft can fall off a cliff tho

1 minute ago, arcane said:

Brady is the anti Peyton. The more you see and learn about him, the more genuine and less hate-able he appears. Now that he's off NE I will be happy to root for him on the Buccs. BB, NE, Edelman and Kraft can fall off a cliff tho

Why am I supposed to hate Peyton now?