Hope all are well and the Rona hasn't hurt my TBD Brethren

As a first responder TBD has helped provide me with some stress relief and has taken my mind off the carnage  and anarchy  that's going on right now. 

Thanks  everyone ! 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DJB said:

As a first responder TBD has helped provide me with some stress relief and has taken my mind off the carnage  and anarchy  that's going on right now. 

Thanks  everyone ! 

Yikes! Thanks for risking your own health and safety to help others. My brother-in-law is a police officer and told me domestic disputes are out of control during this whole thing. People crack under the pressure of being cooped up so long. Stay safe!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DJB said:

Thanks  everyone ! 

No, thank you!! ?

• Like (+1) 1

fare well to all through this serious epidemic and be safe and take all precautions as I know many have and will. riding this out. have not been out in over a week. manage. gypsy life led for a few years when I wore a younger mans shoes taught me a lot about survival. traveled on foot through several states and it was a great experience, I'll always carry. 

those who are out taking risk and your sacrifices, one and all, are very much appreciated!