Seat relocation: Anyone notice the slim pickings?

On 4/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Codyny13 said:

I did search’s on both emails that I use. I found nothing, put a call into my acct manager, they’re out obviously due to covid. Sent an email, got no response. I figured something went haywire with everything going on.

sorry to hear that. I emailed my rep a few weeks ago to see if we could pause payments for a couple months, and she got back to me within a day. Said no problem, she’ll get back to me in May. They seem very willing to work with people. 

We’re fortunate not to be financially impacted yet. I’m just not confident right now that the season will take place, at least not with fans in the stands, so I figured I’ve got better uses for that $150/month in the meantime. 

Anywho, not to derail the thread. I also always check in on upgrade day to be a looky lou, but I really like our neighborhood, lots friends nearby in 126 and 127. I only took advantage a few years back to move up just one row to be next to one set of friends instead of kitty corner. 

On 4/7/2020 at 6:06 PM, Augie said:

I will pay extra for seats on the aisle at any event. 

I gave up my seasons on the aisle this year. 
I only had em for a year but being in Canada with an unknown border crossing issue...I couldn’t pull the trigger. 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:51 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

I did very well with the relocation process this year. I moved from Sec. 313, in the third row to Sec. 111 towards the rear, which gives me some protection from the elements  from the overhanging 200's above my seats, latter in the season. Scored seats 1&2 in my row, which makes for a very easy in/out - particularly for 'Station Breaks'. Sitting around the 40 yard line. However, Ticketmaster sucks, and their lousy interface, makes the relocation process stressful.

One thing I didn’t like about the aisle was having to get up 75 times a game to let people in and out. Rather be ‘stuck’ in the middle with my manly bladder....

9 hours ago, Bakin said:

One thing I didn’t like about the aisle was having to get up 75 times a game to let people in and out. Rather be ‘stuck’ in the middle with my manly bladder....

I agree 100%.  You couldn't pay me to sit on the aisle and be interrupted 100 times a game by the drunks who usually have no sense of timing when they make their move.

9 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I agree 100%.  You couldn't pay me to sit on the aisle and be interrupted 100 times a game by the drunks who usually have no sense of timing when they make their move.

I have had zero issue with that..I love the aisle, stayed in my seats this year cause i am on the aisle. I can time things so well that on 3rd and long i run to the tunnel entrance and watch play...if not converted run to the head, get a beer, and be back in my seat for next first down. Miss the punt true, but that is it, but never really miss anything else..all for being on the aisle!

I am in 135 , row 24, but would like to be up around 35 or so. No go this year

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have had zero issue with that..I love the aisle, stayed in my seats this year cause i am on the aisle. I can time things so well that on 3rd and long i run to the tunnel entrance and watch play...if not converted run to the head, get a beer, and be back in my seat for next first down. Miss the punt true, but that is it, but never really miss anything else..all for being on the aisle!

Ha.  I sit 4 rows behind you in 135.

I will admit, your regimen is impressive.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The drunks tend to be towards the end zones.

@ the 40 yard line, season ticket holders are old enough (like me) where they are decades past getting S- faced on game day.

My previous seats in sec. 313, were near the isle, and it was never much of an issue.

Well I've been a STH for 11 years and never sat in the EZs so I've seen a few things occur inside the 30 yard lines.  In my section last year I saw an old buzzard 60+ vomit at his seat.  Maybe I have a low tolerance but IMO people sitting in my area sure know how to drink and it gets annoying getting up 6x a game for the same drunk with a pea-sized bladder.

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I love that plan!

REminded me of the guy a few years ago that posted how to get out of the stadium and to the airport quickly via parking lots etc

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The seats across the aisle from you were up for grabs when I was looking, I like sitting at row 32 just above you. Shorter run to the bathroom, and cant beat the aisle.

8 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

that’s why we like our aisle seats in the wedge-shaped section 127. Down where we are, there’s only maybe 10-12 seats in the row, so those interruptions are minimal. 

• Like (+1) 1