Hard Knocks 2020: LA Rams/LA Chargers

I like Hard Knocks overall, thought it was a cool idea back when it started. However, this might be an "edge" they've really needed since it's gotten a little stale over the last few years. It seems as though the producers and editors have made some poor decisions in how to use the drama on and off the field to illuminate what truly transpires when football isn't happening in these training camps. That's the ticket for Hard Knocks. What pulls back the curtain of Oz and reveals the underlying drama and stories you wouldn't get to see otherwise? If Hard Knocks can get back to that format like it did when it all began and for a number of years after, it's television programming worthy of my (our) time. If they can't, it just becomes another "reality tv" show that lacks punch. JMO

28 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I'll watch because it's always interesting to me to view anything NFL behind the scenes.  However - they couldn't pick two more boring teams to cover. 

The Rams were just on it like 3 years ago. Yawn. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

if the chargers get cam or a rookie qb maybe i'm into it. rams ehh.  gimme the chiefs 

Isn't your team exempt if you made the playoffs, or something like that? They would have to choose to have the show.

Just now, MJS said:

Isn't your team exempt if you made the playoffs, or something like that? They would have to choose to have the show.

yea, i guess i should say they should change the rules on it cause i'd rather see some successful teams on there