Poll - Who Should the Bills take with their 2nd pick (For TSW Mock Draft)

Virgil

Who Should the Bills take in the 2nd round  

220 members have voted

1. 1. With their 2nd round pick, the Buffalo Bills select:

• Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
    • Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
    • Damon Arnett, DB, Ohio St
    • Cam Akers, RB, FSU
    • Zach Moss, RB, Utah
    • Terrell Lewis, OLB, Alabama
    • Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise St
    • Cameron Dantzler, DB, Mississippi St
    • Julian Okwara, DE, Notre Dame
    • Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame

5 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Did Dugger get taken already? 

No.  But didn’t have him as a 2nd round pick in most mocks and value charts I saw.  Only one ranking had him in the top 50.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Davidson is gone @Virgil you literally did that selection for me....

Probably falls a bit on me. I didn't keep up with the sheet and I think he references those big boards for who is available. Sorry @Virgil! I'm back to 'work' today so we should be good moving forward lol

On topic. I'd love Terrell Lewis here. Nice fresh pass rusher legs and maybe a future hughes replacement. 

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Clyde Edwards-Helaire is exactly the kind of back the Bills need to compliment Singletary. Talk about a dynamic backfield that wouldn’t miss a beat with either one in there. CEH has a little bit more juice than Singletary and is also a Process guy. Love this pick. This is the one position that needs serious attention in the draft. Grab a need and BPA.

24 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I just gave CEH his 22nd vote.  Question:  If we take a RB at #2 in this mock, do some people's heads still explode?  That should be reserved for the if the Bills do it I would think.  Just wondering.

We just mock drafted another midget RB who has the exact same skillset as Singletary.

Screaming Home Alone GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I just gave CEH his 22nd vote.  Question:  If we take a RB at #2 in this mock, do some people's heads still explode?  That should be reserved for the if the Bills do it I would think.  Just wondering.

Why would people’s heads explode? BPA argument can be made and it’s a glaring need. Having said that I trust Beane. 

• Like (+1) 1

Claypool hit the 25 mark 1st even though we are at 27 a piece for he and CEH right now. (Now 28-27 Claypool @Virgil)

27 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Seems like we have a winner in Claypool....I went with a different ND player in Okwara .  Not sure how I feel about Claypool.  He has physical traits but did production match?  That said, I am not an expert.

There's a LOOOONG thread about him. I'm an ND fan so I admit to bias for their players, but I truly believe Claypool will be an impact WR in the NFL. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1