Josh working on his ‘social distancing’..

7 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Please tell me he's throwing to Diggs or Smoke... :)

Nah, he's throwing to a "session musician" of some sort. Someone great at their craft, yet unknown to most in the industry unless you're on the inside. Like Ry Cooder or Leon Russell.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Boy...this JaCrispy guy is always in on Allen threads being a downer.

What's up with that, my dude????

Well, he’s not Darth Vader. More a Luke struggling with his inner feelings.. 

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Then I’m happy for you...but I’ve seen Josh already do this many times in the training camp videos, and it meant nothing in the regular season...

But who cares what I think...get excited all you want! ?

Nailed it!!! LOL, sorry @JaCrispy, couldnt help it. While I do not share your pessimism on Josh I do understand what you are saying. Im excited to see his growth in year 3. Hope it happens.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Get some skinny white guy out there chasing him with a broom.  Then come talk to me if he's still making those throws.

Via the internet will have to suffice for now. There is a virus a foot!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

May not be what you wanted to hear but it doesn’t make it untrue...

Doesn’t make it true either. Your opinion is not fact, lighten up mr buzz kill. Nuthin but luv for ya,?

Go Bills!!!

Look, I’m cautiously optimistic Josh can get better, but if you think a guy in shorts playing catch in the backyard is enough to get me excited, you’ve got another thing coming...

Just like Han Solo says “Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is something else.” ?

But if you want to get excited, all the power to ya!

Only thing that will get me excited is seeing it in live action...

Props for the Solo quote but you are completely discounting his progress last year and admitting you don’t understand where he came from. It’s gonna take time with Josh...everyone knew that from the night we drafted him. 

Look, I’m cautiously optimistic Josh can get better, but if you think a guy in shorts playing catch in the backyard is enough to get me excited, you’ve got another thing coming...

Just like Han Solo says “Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is something else.” ?

But if you want to get excited, all the power to ya!

Only thing that will get me excited is seeing it in live action...

If that doesn't get you excited, what DOES!?

• Haha (+1) 1

I appreciate his work ethic.  That imo is going to make him a success.  He is too physically gifted not to put it all together.  I see alot of Farve in him.  I think before you know it. hes slinging with Mahomes in prime time games and playoff showdowns.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I appreciate his work ethic.  That imo is going to make him a success.  He is too physically gifted not to put it all together.  I see alot of Farve in him.  I think before you know it. hes slinging with Mahomes in prime time games and playoff showdowns.

Agree it’s great to see the work being put in. The best is yet to come. I’m expecting big things moving forward and I don’t think he will disappoint. We are on the right path. 

46 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

yeah, Farve is who he reminds me of as well 

• Like (+1) 1