Josh working on his ‘social distancing’..

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I don't understand how you can watch that and not see that throw was far different than he's shown in his first two year. Will he resort back to firing fastballs the ball down field during games? Don't know, but that short video gets me excited for his future and what's good for him is good for all of us.

Then I’m happy for you...but I’ve seen Josh already do this many times in the training camp videos, and it meant nothing in the regular season...

But who cares what I think...get excited all you want! ?

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Then I’m happy for you...but I’ve seen Josh already do this many times in the training camp videos, and it meant nothing in the regular season...

Well. You’re wrong. Period. Yes, he did “this” in training camp videos last year and those videos translates to marked improvement in year 2. Maybe not the deep ball, but the short to intermediate stuff was remarkably better and that’s what he didn’t do well at all in year one. 

But who cares what I think...be miserable all you want!  ?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Look, I’m cautiously optimistic Josh can get better, but if you think a guy in shorts playing catch in the backyard is enough to get me excited, you’ve got another thing coming...

Just like Han Solo says “Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is something else.” ?

But if you want to get excited, all the power to ya!

Only thing that will get me excited is seeing it in live action...

And you could’ve easily not said a word...yet you felt compelled to make sure that we all knew that this was meaningless and we shouldn’t be excited.

Like I said: you can set your watch by certain posters making sure to tell everyone not to expect improvement.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Well. You’re wrong. Period. Yes, he did “this” in training camp videos last year and those videos translates to marked improvement in year 2. Maybe not the deep ball, but the short to intermediate stuff was remarkably better and that’s what he didn’t do well at all in year one. 

But who cares what I think...be miserable all you want!  ?

I was specifically referring to the deep ball, since that was what the video was of...

Second, I’m not miserable in the least...I’m just not giddy over two guys in shorts playing catch, as some others appear to be...

Nothing wrong with that....

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Look, I’m cautiously optimistic Josh can get better, but if you think a guy in shorts playing catch in the backyard is enough to get me excited, you’ve got another thing coming...

Just like Han Solo says “Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is something else.” ?

But if you want to get excited, all the power to ya!

Only thing that will get me excited is seeing it in live action...

I don't think it is meant to be taken so seriously. It's a professional QB making a nice throw while training in the off-season. It doesn't signify anything more or less than that Josh Allen is working to get better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I was specifically referring to the deep ball, since that was what the video was of...

Second, I’m not miserable in the least...I’m just not giddy over two guys in shorts playing catch, as some others appear to be...

The other alternative is that he could have looked exactly the same as last year. Please forgive us for being positive. Good grief...

46 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You could have just skipped the thread and moved on, but nope, you had to come in and comment in your own true way.  Hence the clockwork comment.  You’re like a bad  music beat on repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Nothing at all, JA. It’s just a quick glimpse of our QB working on correcting some deficiencies. Word of caution though; be leery of C.Biscuit trying to recruit you. He’s the epitome of the darker angel whispering in your left ear, marching to the devils drum. If he can’t Grinch optimistic posts, he’ll try to steal your Christmas. It’s simply how he rolls..?‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Also seems to be aiming for that "pin on the map", the receiver is running under it.

As I've always said which lots didn't understand. Getting your deep ball down isn't about throwing to a man, you practice throwing to a spot and your receiver needs to be there

Last year he was just "a bit" off his spot... I expect big things this year

• Like (+1) 2