Josh working on his ‘social distancing’..

He threw it 80 yards at his pro day and didnt even look like he was trying. 

2 years older and stronger and if he tried his best? I dont think 100 yards is out of the question. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Great anticipation for the upcoming season, the potential for the passing game, and what that opens up throughout the entire offense is making me smile ?

Go Bills!!!

30 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

His left shoulder is noticeably lower than his typical ‘lean back and launch a rocket’ approach. Appears he’s taking Jordan Palmers advice to heart!

Yep, better posture and spine angle at the release point should make him relax a bit and gain some accuracy. As long as it can become relatively natural and he doesn’t overthink it...

• Like (+1) 1

Not implying anyone need be geeky like me, but if you click the image and go to the twitter link, it repeats and repeats, allowing you/me to focus on all aspects of this throw from footwork/drop back to looking off 1st to shoulder position and intent to ‘drop the pin’.

Very encouraging. ‘Nother point Palmer makes is how QBs often default back to their original motions after taking a couple smacks in the season. That’s why muscle memory is so damn important!

Also, his left toes are aimed exactly where the throw ends. 

Edited by Chandler#81
Added a line
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Meh, QBs can do this all day in there sleep when there is no defense...

His release was totally different during the games last year, I surmised that it was coached into him. If you’re going to miss,

overthrow it. That’s what it looked like from my comfy seat on the couch. Maybe it’s excuse making but it just looked off.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lamar Jackson missed a bunch of throws during his pro day throwing against air. So no, that's not true.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You can set your watch by certain board members making sure to tamp down any enthusiasm about Allen 

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You can set your watch by certain board members making sure to tamp down any enthusiasm about Allen 

Look, I’m cautiously optimistic Josh can get better, but if you think a guy in shorts playing catch in the backyard is enough to get me excited, you’ve got another thing coming...

Just like Han Solo says “Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is something else.” ?

But if you want to get excited, all the power to ya!

Only thing that will get me excited is seeing it in live action...

Edited by JaCrispy

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don't understand how you can watch that and not see that throw was far different than he's shown in his first two year. Will he resort back to firing fastballs the ball down field during games? Don't know, but that short video gets me excited for his future and what's good for him is good for all of us.

• Like (+1) 2