Petty Whine - put it here. Let it all out

36 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And barbers. I'm looking pretty grizzled.

Yep.  I probably would have gotten a haircut this past Saturday ... if not, then definitely this coming Saturday.

I might get ballsy and search youtube for a quick do it yourself tutorial.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yep.  I probably would have gotten a haircut this past Saturday ... if not, then definitely this coming Saturday.

Meh, at this point I'll just let it grow.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don't know if you need a haircut, bad, but Covid 19 is leading to a lot of bad haircuts.

I've been cutting my own hair for years.1/4 inch all around, usually do it twice a week. Own a condo. Guess what a lot of people in my building are doing for haircuts now? 1/4 inch all around. There is no haircut so bad that a week won't fix it.

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

I've been cutting my own hair for years.1/4 inch all around, usually do it twice a week. Own a condo. Guess what a lot of people in my building are doing for haircuts now? 1/4 inch all around. There is no haircut so bad that a week won't fix it.

Raiders owner Mark Davis calls out A's, city of Oakland

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m due for a haircut. Rule one of thinning hair; KEEP YO LETTUCE TIGHT.

Also, been working on a biz plan for over 4 years and was tightening it up to pitch the bank before the end of march. Well, on one hand thank goodness I didn’t sign for a biz loan right before all this craziness, but on the other dammit all if/when the economy is absolutely shot when this is all over.

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

33 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Raiders owner Mark Davis calls out A's, city of Oakland

I stand corrected

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And barbers. I'm looking pretty grizzled.

Hubby has clippers and wants me to give him a cut. To be honest, I couldn't do much worse than some of the barbers he goes to... shesh. ?‍♂️

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hubby has clippers and wants me to give him a cut. To be honest, I couldn't do much worse than some of the barbers he goes to... shesh. ?‍♂️

I have a REALLY good barber, old italian dude. Always does a good job. And he's cheap.

43 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Rule one of thinning hair; KEEP YO LETTUCE TIGHT.

Mine was gradually thinning for about 20 years. I finally got tired of the "helplessly going bald" look and replaced it with the "shave it off and own it" look. I haven't gone to a barber in two years. Two minutes every morning with a razor does the job.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

Mine was gradually thinning for about 20 years. I finally got tired of the "helplessly going bald" look and replaced it with the "shave it off and own it" look. I haven't gone to a barber in two years. Two minutes every morning with a razor does the job.

Yeah, I kinda worked that backwards haha, started thinning in my mid 20’s and kinda panicked and did the buzz thing. 

Then a few years later kinda let it grow in a little and my barber friend said “we can work with that”, so I do a nice tight fade w a little top cover.

No bones about buzzin it again though in the meantime. 

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

On a more serious note, there's more cat food in the house than human food.  ?  ?  Not sure how this will play out.  Stay tuned.

Just had two pizzas delivered.  The ? is looking noticeably relieved.

22 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Chances are 50/50 that my right leg below my knee will be saved. Tough spot for me now....so happy to be at home now after 4 months away.I do need another surgery because of a bypass issue...home nurse care twice a week to prevent infection.

That's no petty whine. That's some serious s#it!  Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I had a draft trip planned.  

23 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Chances are 50/50 that my right leg below my knee will be saved. Tough spot for me now....so happy to be at home now after 4 months away.I do need another surgery because of a bypass issue...home nurse care twice a week to prevent infection.

Get yourself better!

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Having to cancel my sons 5th birthday party,  having my daughters soccer season pretty much wiped out  as well as my sons first season of Tball.

Having to cancel my son's 4th birthday party,

having my daughters soccer season pretty much wiped out (first year travel, practiced all winter), and my 5 year olds first tball season is history too.

Similar disappointments 

• 2 weeks later...

When hand sanitizer became a “thing” about 20 years ago, I became a huge fan. Since then, I always carried around a small bottle, and had a bottle in the car and at work.

Now all you knuckleheads have raided the stores and I can’t get any hand sanitizer! And I was using it way before it became cool!! 

• Like (+1) 2