Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

These doctors cannot legally say give random drugs to patients on ethical grounds alone.  It's pure lunacy from a medical standpoint.  I'm a licensed health care professional, and I guarantee I have far more education than you and the manager at the Holiday Inn express.  Ethics 101: Do no harm.  In case you notice Trump WON'T let them answer the question

Want to make a bet on who has far more education than whom?

Just now, Doc said:

Want to make a bet on who has far more education than whom?

Leave the deflecting to the toddler.  Anyways Doc, do you give generalized information to YOUR patients about drugs that AREN'T PROVEN BEFORE SEEING THEM??

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Very Presidential press conference there huh??   Maybe just once let them ask the whole question before you cut them off, and start pouting.  He really is that bad folks

No tibs, he really isn't. You're really just a hateful person.

Just now, daz28 said:

Leave the deflecting to the toddler.  Anyways Doc, do you give generalized information to YOUR patients about drugs that AREN'T PROVEN BEFORE SEEING THEM??

What doctor is doing that?

Just now, Doc said:

What doctor is doing that?

Doctor Trump.  Like I said if you agree with him you're no more qualified than him.  Every single thing he said from a medical standpoint was wrong, then tried to turn it into a used car sales pitch that the car was running fine yesterday

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Doctor Trump.  Like I said if you agree with him you're no more qualified than him.  Every single thing he said from a medical standpoint was wrong, then tried to turn it into a used car sales pitch that the car was running fine yesterday

Ah yes, Doctor Trump.  Go to your local pharmacy and tell them "Doctor Trump" told them to give you a prescription.

Anyway, it's clear you have no understanding of the medications or the situation we're in.  Or maybe your partisanship is blinding you.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Ah yes, Doctor Trump.  Go to your local pharmacy and tell them "Doctor Trump" told them to give you a prescription.

Anyway, it's clear you have no understanding of the medications or the situation we're in.  Or maybe your partisanship is blinding you.

Doc, can you prescribe him something? It appears as if he has a severe case of TDS.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside said:

I'm just parroting you. You just made my point.  Thanks Bud!?

You mean the Donald Trump poster? Ya, pretty sure he’s someone else here. If I’m wrong, all apologies Westy! 

You keep on parroting me though, keeps me honest, lol 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Doc, can you prescribe him something? It appears as if he has a severe case of TDS.

If only there were such a medication...

But hey, I'm here to help. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do you want me to get the side effects out of my drug reference or do you just want to google what actual people say about them??  

Just now, Tiberius said:

You mean the Donald Trump poster? Ya, pretty sure he’s someone else here. If I’m wrong, all apologies Westy! 

You keep on parroting me though, keeps me honest, lol 

Oh I'll keep you honest alright. lol. I really dislike your politics, but I think you're not a bad person. Stay safe tibs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Oh I'll keep you honest alright. lol. I really dislike your politics, but I think you're not a bad person. Stay safe tibs.

I have every right to be upset about that press conference.  He was wrong, and he was unpresidential

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Do you want me to get the side effects out of my drug reference or do you just want to google what actual people say about them??  

Go right ahead.  Then show me the side effects of other antibiotics.  Then ask yourself, if this drug is so bad, why has it been in use for over 50 years?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Go right ahead.  Then show me the side effects of other antibiotics.  Then ask yourself, if this drug is so bad, why has it been in use for over 50 years?

It's actually 2 drugs, and here's what your favorite mayor says about the hydroxy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/giuliani-says-doctors-not-national-bureaucracy-should-decide-whether-to-use-hydroxychloroquine-for-coronavirus/ar-BB12cmz0

Just now, westside said:

I don't agree with you, but I support your right to free speech. We are all in this together. Stay safe.

Thank you, you too

• Thank you (+1) 1