Jump to content
Tiberius

Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BillZtime said:

LMAO - you are so full of *****.  EVERY source you leverage is far right bull s h i t.  Really sucks to be you - wrong every time.

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

 

 

Really, Kris?

 

Don't worry it has you on ignore

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billsfan1959 said:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

:lol: It's an amazing display. 

 

The kind that would embarrass most people. But not @BillZtime. He's an extra special kind of stupid. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

:lol: It's an amazing display. 

 

The kind that would embarrass most people. But not @BillZtime. He's an extra special kind of stupid. 

 

Really, KF? Keep going bro... lmao

 

And go switch to one of your other handles - cuz like most Trumpholes - they project more often than not.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5278937

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

 

Really, KF? Keep going bro... lmao

 

And go switch to one of your other handles - cuz like most Trumpholes - they project more often than not.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5278937

 

 

Ask him when Qasem Soleimani died.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

 

Really, KF? Keep going bro... lmao

 

And go switch to one of your other handles - cuz like most Trumpholes - they project more often than not.

 

No other handles here. I don't need to run from what I write because I'm capable of thinking for myself and admitting when I get stuff wrong. 

 

Neither of which you can do. 

 

Face it, @BillZtime, you had a bad morning. You got embarrassed by a "Trumphole" who is smarter than you, better informed than you, and funnier than you. You could keep doubling down on your own cowardice, as you're doing now, and I'll keep destroying you. It's fun for me. Costs me nothing. 

 

... Or, you could slink away back into the hole or alt you came from and pretend this never happened. 

 

The choice is yours, and we all know you'll make the wrong one because you're REAL dumb. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

I don't need to run from what I write because I'm capable of thinking for myself and admitting when I get stuff wrong. 

 

Go run to Twitter tweety

 

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

 

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

... Or, you could slink away back into the whole or alt you came from and pretend this never happened. 

 

The choice is yours, and we all know you'll make the wrong one because you're REAL dumb. 

 

*hole

 

You are dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

 

Why do you CARE so much what I think and do?  Do you honestly think I'm going to stop?  I will be here daily just to piss you off precious.

 

Now hurry, go get a tweet from Rush, Hannity or Tucker to back you UP.

 

I can't wait.

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4766fd2c9d656629d945

 

Why aren’t you so triggered by Hunter Biden getting millions of US tax dollars for no reason other than his Pappy? Oh, it’s okay because he’s a Dem-tard. Trump has a lot of different investments , so it’s really not any big deal except to you lefties. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

No other handles here. I don't need to run from what I write because I'm capable of thinking for myself and admitting when I get stuff wrong. 

 

Neither of which you can do. 

 

Face it, @BillZtime, you had a bad morning. You got embarrassed by a "Trumphole" who is smarter than you, better informed than you, and funnier than you. You could keep doubling down on your own cowardice, as you're doing now, and I'll keep destroying you. It's fun for me. Costs me nothing. 

 

... Or, you could slink away back into the hole or alt you came from and pretend this never happened. 

 

The choice is yours, and we all know you'll make the wrong one because you're REAL dumb. 

 

Keep projecting Fletcher... it's all good.  You have shown ZERO humility. 

 

Just ask the reporter Trump mocked. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fb892be44493392efd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

 

Keep projecting Fletcher... it's all good.  You have shown ZERO humility. 

 

Just ask the reporter Trump mocked. 

 

 

Oh, you mean the other fake story you pushed (years after it's been debunked). 

 

I tell you, you may even be more dumb than I've been saying. Because only a truly stupid person runs from one embarrassing blunder by pointing out yet another of their own embarrassing blunders :lol: 

 

 

 

 

@BillZtime tries again to dunk -- but ends up embarrassing himself, AGAIN: 

 

Basketball Skateboarding GIF by AFV Epic Fails - Find & Share on GIPHY

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Oh, you mean the other fake story you pushed (years after it's been debunked). 

 

I tell you, you may even be more dumb than I've been saying. Because only a truly stupid person runs from one embarrassing blunder by pointing out yet another of their own embarrassing blunders :lol: 

 

 

 

 

@BillZtime tries again to dunk -- but ends up embarrassing himself, AGAIN: 

 

Basketball Skateboarding GIF by AFV Epic Fails - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Trump haters could care less if a story has been debunked a thousand times over.

 

They only seem to care about the facts in their own minds that will condemn Trump, and that's all they care about.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Why aren’t you so triggered by Hunter Biden getting millions of US tax dollars for no reason other than his Pappy? Oh, it’s okay because he’s a Dem-tard. Trump has a lot of different investments , so it’s really not any big deal except to you lefties. 

 

When you recognize the hypocrisy get back to me:

 

3csrdq.jpg

 

kh9v1pokuuz31.jpg

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Oh, you mean the other fake story you pushed (years after it's been debunked). 

 

I tell you, you may even be more dumb than I've been saying. Because only a truly stupid person runs from one embarrassing blunder by pointing out yet another of their own embarrassing blunders :lol: 

 

 

 

 

@BillZtime tries again to dunk -- but ends up embarrassing himself, AGAIN: 

 

Basketball Skateboarding GIF by AFV Epic Fails - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

 

 

You lost bro... you're such a clown.

 

905551_1006434582717219_8212042766586255

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

 

You lost bro... you're such a clown.

 

I lost? Huh. 

 

When did I lose? Was it when I proved the story you posted was bull#### (again)? Or was it when you tripped over your own dick trying to run away from your own words? Or maybe I lost when I continued to beat you over the head with your own stupidity due to my superior wit and intellect? 

 

Here's footage of @BillZtime "winning"

 

Great Epic fail gifs on PandaGif | Best Epic fail gifs

 

(He can't even be honest about things that happened five minutes ago... the sure sign of a broken brain and a dishonest "person")

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

I lost? Huh. 

 

When did I lose? Was it when I proved the story you posted was bull#### (again)? Or was it when you tripped over your own dick trying to run away from your own words? Or maybe I lost when I continued to beat you over the head with your own stupidity due to my superior wit and intellect? 

 

Here's footage of @BillZtime "winning"

 

Great Epic fail gifs on PandaGif | Best Epic fail gifs

 

(He can't even be honest about things that happened five minutes ago... the sure sign of a broken brain and a dishonest "person")

 

Harder bro - you can do it... keep convincing yourself.  Go get Alex Jones - HURRY - he can save your SORRY a s s s s s.

 

PS: I really do hope you're wearing a mask while delivering all those packages.

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BillZtime said:

 

Harder bro - you can do it... keep convincing yourself.  Go get Alex Jones - HURRY - he can save your SORRY a s s s s s.

 

PS: I really do hope you're wearing a mask while delivering all those packages.

 

I don't have to convince myself that you're REAL dumb, your own posts do it for me. I also don't have to convince the board, because they can read. 

 

Evidence of how dumb you truly are: How is being a UPS driver a slam? And how did you even arrive at that as a joke? Was it when you were running away from the dumpster fire that is your original post today? Nah. That can't be it. See, to be funny requires intelligence. You lack that. So stop trying to be funny, and take your medicine. 

 

More footage of @BillZtime "winning" today :lol: 

 

Eses Fail GIF - Eses Fail - Discover & Share GIFs

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Trump haters could care less if a story has been debunked a thousand times over.

 

They only seem to care about the facts in their own minds that will condemn Trump, and that's all they care about.

 

 

 

***** yo facts. They got feelz.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some strange reason we are inundated with former posters with new accounts. It's almost as if they think they can bring down this forum by posting such foolish nonsense that no one enjoys this place anymore. That or maybe they're getting paid by China or Soros to spew their ignorance. Regardless people it's one thing to play Whack-A-Mole with Tiberius and another thing to feel compelled to respond to their three year old misinformation. It's already apparent that BillZtime is just trying to get posters to waste a bunch of time refuting his stupid posts. 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...