Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

You political experts are aware the Donald Trump is no longer president ?

One is forced to assume that there is nothing in the Biden/Harris record that is remotely worth praising,

that you are forced to continue your Two Minute   Four Year Hate

For diversion or lack of sense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

The only stupid comment I read was MeanwhileJoey is actually instituting communism...

That was your comment.

You feel Biden is instituting communism.

Which of his policies are communist?

Don't be dumb.  I know it's hard but...

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ive just yet to see any policies that reflect communism and you have not pointed out any either.

Encouraging class warfare.  Mask mandates.  Shutting down dissenting discourse and labelling those who engage in it as "terrorists" who should be thrown in jail.

29 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ive just yet to see any policies that reflect communism 

You really, really need to get out of your bubble.

Stop expecting to be spoon fed.

There are many well written articles out there about the Biden/Harris economic and social agenda.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

You really, really need to get out of your bubble.

Stop expecting to be spoon fed.

There are many well written articles out there about the Biden/Harris economic and social agenda.

Yet none of you provided any. No one here has shown an actual policy from Biden that is communist.

If he’s such a communist, shouldn’t it be easy to say, hey here’s a bill he supports that communist.  He’s an executive order he signed that makes us more communist.

My opinion is there is none. The only thing you two have said is there are some but I can’t tell you them.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Encouraging class warfare.  Mask mandates.  Shutting down dissenting discourse and labelling those who engage in it as "terrorists" who should be thrown in jail.

Which policy encouraged class warfare?

Many non-communist counties have mask mandates. Does that make every country that has a mask mama date communist now?

I assume you’re speaking of the town halls. No one in the Biden admin is saying throw people in jail if they have a different opinion. They’re saying people who are doing terrorist stuff towards school boards should be labeled as such.

Here you can read the School Boards Associations letter and examples of people doing really bad things that are in fact criminal at school boards:

https://nsba.org/-/media/NSBA/File/nsba-letter-to-president-biden-concerning-threats-to-public-schools-and-school-board-members-92921.pdf

oh hey! See that, I found a primary source document that points at a policy adopted by the school board association that they conveyed to the Biden Admin.

Really not hard to do things like that. Don’t know why you can’t find an actual Biden policy that makes us communists now.

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Which policy encouraged class warfare?

Many non-communist counties have mask mandates. Does that make every country that has a mask mama date communist now?

I assume you’re speaking of the town halls. No one in the Biden admin is saying throw people in jail if they have a different opinion. They’re saying people who are doing terrorist stuff towards school boards should be labeled as such.

Here you can read the School Boards Associations letter and examples of people doing really bad things that are in fact criminal at school boards:

https://nsba.org/-/media/NSBA/File/nsba-letter-to-president-biden-concerning-threats-to-public-schools-and-school-board-members-92921.pdf

oh hey! See that, I found a primary source document that points at a policy adopted by the school board association that they conveyed to the Biden Admin.

Really not hard to do things like that. Don’t know why you can’t find an actual Biden policy that makes us communists now.

So it's your contention that Dems don't engage in class warfare?  OK, there's nothing more to discuss.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

So it's your contention that Dems don't engage in class warfare?  OK, there's nothing more to discuss.

Knock it off. You’re acting like a 2 year old.

You said: “Meanwhile Joey is actually instituting communism...“

Youve replied several times to me and you haven’t show a single Biden policy, proposal, dumb ass comment he’s said that shows he’s actually instituting communism.

If you’re going to reply to this, leave it to one of two comments: 1) you back up your comment and show actual proof of Biden instituting communism through bills passed, agenda items, etc or 2) you say you’re full of **** and you’re spreading fake news.