Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sure, of course.  Good thing it didn't take 972 days to find out what happened in August like it did with Syria.

Really?  When is the "full and transparent independent investigation" coming for Afghanistan?

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Really?  When is the "full and transparent independent investigation" coming for Afghanistan?

I don't set the agenda bro... if I did would I be here?  lmao

Think we will have a lifetime of drips and drops of newly discovered information and corruption coming out of the Trump administration?  Yep.

LMAO

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Think we will have a lifetime of drips and drops of newly discovered information and corruption coming out of the Trump administration?  Yep.

LMAO

Trump hasn’t been President for ten months now.  Get over it. Demented Biden and his communist buddies are playing President now.  

image.jpeg.be1e4af1d1fcda09c239f460e1298615.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump hasn’t been President for ten months now.  Get over it. Demented Biden and his communist buddies are playing President now.  

image.jpeg.be1e4af1d1fcda09c239f460e1298615.jpeg

HA, we are going to have a lifetime of drips and drops coming  out of the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

Enjoy the ride sunshine!

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO

Yeah, I'm sure it will be SOOOO different from the drips and drops we were tortured with during his Admin. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m certain Bonnie and Doc don’t like you speaking that way of your cult. 

@SoCal Deekcome on and throw down here!!!! You’ve been better than those 2! Stick to your pride!!!

I don’t like thinking bad about people but B-boy posts like 20 right wing articles a day. His posts obviously show he’s not smart so let’s say he has a reading level of 20 mins an article. Plus another 15 mins to try ID where that article belongs on the board. That’s 35 mins an article.

So each day he spends 700 mins minutes reading garbage and then posting it here. That’s almost 12 hours a day.

Lets say I’m off on how quick he can read and respond by half. That’s 6 hours a day on this board or preparing to post random articles on this board.

After doing that math… I kind of feel like we should have an intervention for Bman or anyone else that posts as much crap.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

image.png.12bad1eb5f5460ad5addbf8666022b3f.png

That's Putin's ass Trump is after 

How ######ed do you have to be to be posting about an unfit president

....whos been gone for a year and the current one in ***reality***

is a mess...only marxist/racists buy into your propagandist horse$%^# you troll

%^$#.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1