Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That fake photo op with a bible he's never read in his life was hilarious. The man is a joke. A cartoon character. He's an evil heartless narcissist so bent on being this little dictator that not even the apprentice could write this stuff. Both parties suck. He'll get his a ss kicked in November. Then he'll refuse to leave the White House. Now that will be must see TV.

This is not fake, it was set up by Pence...the preachers son

Even as a young man I thought Nixon was a good man and very good president...And I supported his politics except the war. He was  good politician and repub, just paranoid.

Trump refuses to recognize anyone who is not a supporter. Nixon landslide showed how to play politics with a weak opponent. Trump has a weak opponent and he cannot bring himself to embrace the majority of the population. 

Easier to become a dictator.. Stay tuned, same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel

On 6/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet, you can't quit me. You're addicted to me. Because I call you out for what you are -- deeply stupid. You know it's true. That's why it's cutting. That's why you're angry. Because I'm speaking the truth. You a very, very, very, stupid person. 

And every time you post, you just prove my point for a whole new set of eyes. 

You failed to dominate in this post.   Sad! 

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Section C3's hero has a few words for you right now. Section C3 hates super predators and believes that they should be brought to heel. They support systemic racism. They are closet right wing extremists. Any questions?

I actually think Trump is one of the better presidents we’ve had the last 50 years, if you just go off his record of getting things done...I just also happen to think he’s a narcissist who is a terrible public speaker, and who often sticks his foot in his mouth...

That being sad, he defends the free market system and free enterprise, free speech, right to bear arms, and freedom of religion- which is more than I can say for the other side...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This man is delusional 

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. Passed Opportunity Zones with @SenatorTimScott, guaranteed funding for HBCU’s, School Choice, passed Criminal Justice Reform, lowest Black unemployment, poverty, and crime rates in history…

218K  2:27 PM - Jun 2, 2020.

seriously delusional  

Portions of that may be true ....   lowest Black unemployment.   for women it went to just over 4% and men rose to almost 6%

Great Job.

has done more for ... than any President since Abraham Lincoln?? 

delusional  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This man is delusional 

My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. Passed Opportunity Zones with @SenatorTimScott, guaranteed funding for HBCU’s, School Choice, passed Criminal Justice Reform, lowest Black unemployment, poverty, and crime rates in history…

seriously delusional  

I agree. This woman would have done so much more for the black community. She just loves super predators.

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What does Hillary have to do with Don being delusional?

I never said it did. Are you delusional? You must be if you don't support Hillary. She just loves black people. Don't believe me, watch it again.

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I never said it did. Are you delusional? You must be if you don't support Hillary. She just loves black people. Don't believe me, watch it again.

My point was / is,  Hillary (supporting the argument or not) has very little to do with our delusional president.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This man is delusional 

seriously delusional  

Portions of that may be true ....   lowest Black unemployment.   for women it went to just over 4% and men rose to almost 6%

Great Job.

delusional  

I don’t like the tone of the tweets, never have and with luck, won’t like them moving forward over the next 4 years. Still, I understand the tactical approach of bypassing the media reporting partial stories, copied and pasted stories and recaps because oddly, they feel we need some dipwad from journalism Journalism U to take words spoken in English changed to other words in the same language.  

Historically speaking, the impact of his policy agenda was incredible. If the programs implemented and job creation numbers benefitted me as a member of a particular community the ways his clearly did, he could say he’s the best tap dancer since Gregory Hines, who cares? 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

WTF?  where the hell did you get that?  

I said Don was delusional. 

You posted Hillary? 

delusional must be the theme of the day.  

I am not delusional, I am a Democrat, and you refuse to acknowledge the systemic racism of the system. Why won't you accept that racism is a problem?

• Like (+1) 1

What does Don say that doesn't include these words

I have done more for ...  

I have the best there is working for me...

When something goes wrong or a person strongly disagrees

Those people are losers and Fake News story tellers

We have the greatest generals

He was the worst general

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I am not delusional, I am a Democrat, and you refuse to acknowledge the systemic racism of the system. Why won't you accept that racism is a problem?

I have neither acknowledged racism to the good or bad.

Do you agree or not?  

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What does Don say that doesn't include these words

I have done more for ...  

I have the best there is working for me...

When something goes wrong or a person strongly disagrees

Those people are losers and Fake News story tellers

We have the greatest generals

He was the worst general

I have neither acknowledged racism to the good or bad.

Do you agree or not?  

Did you grow up on "the farm"? Virginia has many farms, but there is only one "farm" that matters. 

Anyhow, you avoid the greatest topic of our time. Systemic Racism. Why are you trying to hide your support of racism? It's a simple question. You must be white.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This man is delusional 

seriously delusional  

Great Job.

delusional  

Ok which president since Lincoln has done more? The majority of presidents since then have paid little attention to them, and some we're openly hostile to black people. So who are you arguing has been better for blacks? Or is you point that you labeled him a racist once he became Republican and therefore facts are beneath you?

• Like (+1) 1